NEW YORK, Jan. 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Timetric's 'Household Insurance in the UK – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into UK household insurance, including:
- The UK household insurance business growth prospects by segment and category
- A comprehensive overview of the UK household economy and demographics
- The detailed competitive landscape in the UK household insurance market
- The various distribution channels in the UK household insurance market
- Details of regulatory policy applicable to the UK household insurance market
- Analysis of natural and man-made hazards, and their effects on the UK household insurance market
Timetric's 'Household Insurance in the UK – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the UK household insurance business.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, penetration, density and claims during the review period (2011–2015).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape.
The report brings together Timetric's research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the household insurance business in the UK:
- It provides historical values for the UK household insurance industry for the report's 2011–2015 review period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments in the UK household insurance business, with market forecasts to 2020.
- It covers parameters including written premium, claims, penetration and density.
- It analyzes the various distribution channels in the UK household insurance business.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in UK household insurance, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic data and forecast trends related to the UK household insurance business.
- Gain an understanding of the UK household insurance business.
- Learn about the performance of market drivers, distribution channels and market dynamics.
- Explore key competitors in the category, and their performances.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK household insurance business.
- Assess the competitive dynamics of the UK household insurance business.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK household insurance business, and their impact on companies and the market.
- After reaching its peak in 2011, the household insurance market registered a fourth consecutive decline in 2015.
- Due to a weak housing market causing a softening of demand and fierce competition among insurers, the UK experienced downward premium pricing pressure during the review period.
- Despite a weak economy and high flood-damage claims, household insurance remained profitable during the review period (2011–2015).
- Underpinned by favorable economic and demographic factors, positive housing market trends and an increase in mortgage lending, the household insurance market is expected to post a forecast-period CAGR of 0.8%.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04623500-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/household-insurance-in-the-uk---key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2020-300395031.html