Key areas of insight include:
- Market prospects for 2016-2017 and longer term trends up to 2020.
- Potential impact of EU Referendum and 'Brexit' – impact on economy and consumer spending.
- Review of key sectors – bed linen, filled products, bathroom textiles, table linen etc.
- Changes to product mix and supply structure in 2014-16.
- Review of fragmented supply and distribution structure for household textiles.
- Continued polarisation of the market – variations in performance between market sectors.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Total household textiles market – key characteristics of the market, analysis by value since 2011, trends and forecasts to 2020.
- Overview of current market performance in 2014-2016 and impact of economic climate on the overall market.
- Influencing factors, future trends, areas of potential opportunity – impact of Brexit vote, pricing pressures, upturn in housing market, recovery in consumer confidence etc.
- Imports and exports – significance of imports, mix of imports by product type, source countries.
- Analysis by major product sectors – bed linen, filled products, bathroom textiles and table linen & kitchen toweling – share by sector, key overall trends.
- Total bed linen market – analysis of market size by value since 2011, factors influencing market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Mix by product type - contract and domestic markets.
- Duvet covers – size by value 2011-2020 and factors affecting performance, market characteristics and current trends, polarisation of the market.
- Sheets & pillowcases –size by value 2011-2020 and factors influencing performance, sheet styles and current trends.
- Bedspreads & blankets – size by value 2011-2020, types and current trends.
- Total filled products market – analysis of market size by value since 2011, product mix, factors influencing market and forecast to 2020.
- Duvet market – size by value 2011-2016, factors affecting market and forecasts to 2020, mix of duvets by filling (synthetic/natural), increased penetration of duvets into contract sector.
- Pillow market – size by value 2011-2020, share by product (Synthetic, Latex/Memory, Feather), factors affecting market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Mattress & pillow protectors and enhancers – value by size demonstrating rapid growth, product types.
- Cushions – size by value, factors influencing market performance and future prospects up to 2020. Cushion covers, interior cushions and those for garden furniture.
BATHROOM TEXTILES, TABLE LINEN & KITCHEN TOWELLING
- Bathroom textiles – size by value 2011-2020, factors influencing market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Product mix for bathroom textiles – towels, bath mats/pedestal sets – shares, current trends.
- Table linen and kitchen towelling – size by value, factors affecting performance and forecast to 2020, product mix, contract and domestic sectors.
- Market share table of leading suppliers.
- Review of key suppliers in each household textile sector – review of fragmented supply structure.
- Major channels of distribution, market shares by type of outlet in the retail sector – Dept Stores, Variety Stores, Independents, Furnishing Stores, Mail Order/Cat/Internet etc - changing profile of distribution structure, growth of Internet.
- Key growth sectors and future prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4142788/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/household-textiles-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300396926.html