LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The 13th edition of the 'Household Textiles Market Report – UK 2016-2020 Analysis' incorporates both original input and primary research, and represents an up-to-date and informed review of this evolving market. A substantial but fragmented market, the household textiles market has experienced steady growth in recent years. The report addresses this mature and well established market covering bed linen, filled products, bathroom textiles, table linen etc. in terms of market size, profile, structure, forecasts, product mix, suppliers and distribution.
Key sections covered:
- Market overview - size, structure, trends, supply, distribution structure and forecasts to 2020.
- Bed linen - duvet covers, sheets & valances, pillowcases, bedspreads, blankets, throws and bed-runners.
- Filled products - duvets, pillows, cushions, mattress protectors & enhancers.
- Bathroom Textiles - towels, bathmats and pedestal sets.
- Table linen and kitchen towelling - tablecloths, napkins, table-mats and tea towels.
- Supply and distribution - leading suppliers, distribution structure and key channels.
Key areas of insight include:
- Market prospects for 2016-2017 and longer term trends up to 2020.
- Potential impact of EU Referendum and 'Brexit' – impact on economy and consumer spending.
- Review of key sectors – bed linen, filled products, bathroom textiles, table linen etc.
- Changes to product mix and supply structure in 2014-16.
- Review of fragmented supply and distribution structure for household textiles.
- Continued polarisation of the market – variations in performance between market sectors.
Key areas covered in the report include:
- Total household textiles market – key characteristics of the market, analysis by value since 2011, trends and forecasts to 2020.
- Overview of current market performance in 2014-2016 and impact of economic climate on the overall market.
- Influencing factors, future trends, areas of potential opportunity – impact of Brexit vote, pricing pressures, upturn in housing market, recovery in consumer confidence etc.
- Imports and exports – significance of imports, mix of imports by product type, source countries.
- Analysis by major product sectors – bed linen, filled products, bathroom textiles and table linen & kitchen toweling – share by sector, key overall trends.
- Total bed linen market – analysis of market size by value since 2011, factors influencing market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Mix by product type - contract and domestic markets.
- Duvet covers – size by value 2011-2020 and factors affecting performance, market characteristics and current trends, polarisation of the market.
- Sheets & pillowcases –size by value 2011-2020 and factors influencing performance, sheet styles and current trends.
- Bedspreads & blankets – size by value 2011-2020, types and current trends.
- Total filled products market – analysis of market size by value since 2011, product mix, factors influencing market and forecast to 2020.
- Duvet market – size by value 2011-2016, factors affecting market and forecasts to 2020, mix of duvets by filling (synthetic/natural), increased penetration of duvets into contract sector.
- Pillow market – size by value 2011-2020, share by product (Synthetic, Latex/Memory, Feather), factors affecting market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Mattress & pillow protectors and enhancers – value by size demonstrating rapid growth, product types.
- Cushions – size by value, factors influencing market performance and future prospects up to 2020. Cushion covers, interior cushions and those for garden furniture.
BATHROOM TEXTILES, TABLE LINEN & KITCHEN TOWELLING
- Bathroom textiles – size by value 2011-2020, factors influencing market performance and forecasts to 2020.
- Product mix for bathroom textiles – towels, bath mats/pedestal sets – shares, current trends.
- Table linen and kitchen towelling – size by value, factors affecting performance and forecast to 2020, product mix, contract and domestic sectors.
- Market share table of leading suppliers.
- Review of key suppliers in each household textile sector – review of fragmented supply structure.
- Major channels of distribution, market shares by type of outlet in the retail sector – Dept Stores, Variety Stores, Independents, Furnishing Stores, Mail Order/Cat/Internet etc - changing profile of distribution structure, growth of Internet.
- Key growth sectors and future prospects
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4142788/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/household-textiles-market-report---uk-2016-2020-analysis-300396926.html