PHOENIX, Md., May 23, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare practices. Uncertain times.
How do the most successful medical practices excel in this constantly changing practice environment?
The wait is over. The much-anticipated 3rd Edition of SECRETS OF THE BEST-RUN PRACTICES shares practical solutions for medical practices seeking to simplify business processes, maximize efficiency, and improve profitability —all while putting patients first.
As in previous editions, author Judy Capko uses case studies from practices large and small to illustrate real-world practice management problems and their solutions.
- A practice where mastering the appointment schedule reduced no-shows by 70% and decreased overtime payroll cost by $60,000 per year
- A practice that doubled time-of-service collections within 30-days once staff members once staff learned new collection techniques
- A simple formula for determining the hassle factor in dealing with 3rd party payers
- An amazingly productive physician generated $600,000 more in revenue than the national benchmark for his specialty
- A practice's team approach to get exceptional results from their billing service
By reading Secrets of the Best-Run Practices you will learn how to:
- Improve time-of-service collections to increase practice profitability
- Use proven techniques for appointment scheduling, increasing patient satisfaction
- Discover outsourcing possibilities that improve practice performance
- Apply the key components of a practice "Turnaround" plan to achieve a profitable footing
- Keep-credit card numbers on file – and use virtual cc payments...and how to do it properly
- Conduct random chart audits; we have tips for you
- Discharge a non-compliant or difficult patient and protect the practice from liability
- Leverage your patient portal to smooth out workflow
- Improve your efforts to secure data with no-nonsense info on the new world of patient data security and HIPAA
BONUS! The NEW 3rd edition includes 46 downloadable "toolbox" forms (in Word and in PDF) designed to help you manage your busy practice. These forms can be customized for any practice and cover workflow, business analysis, and human resource management.
Meet Judy Capko.
Judy Capko is founder of Capko & Morgan and a nationally recognized management consultant with over 30-years of experience working with medical practices. She is a sought-after speaker and author of the popular books SECRETS OF THE BEST-RUN PRACTICES, THE PATIENT-CENTERED PAYOFF and TAKE BACK TIME: BRINGING TIME MANAGEMENT TO MEDICINE (both in print and in eBook from Greenbranch Publishing).
At Capko & Morgan, Judy works with practices of all sizes to help them solve management problems and run their businesses more effectively. Judy and her Capko and Morgan partners, Joe Capko and Laurie Morgan, also build on their consulting experiences to provide content and market research services to healthcare organizations looking to gain insight into medical practice management. For more information about Capko & Morgan, go to www.capko.com.
About Greenbranch Publishing
For the past 19 years, Greenbranch Publishing has earned a loyal following for its medical practice management educational materials, including the flagship publication, The Journal of Medical Practice Management and highly regarded books and seminars for physicians and practice managers covering reimbursement, practice development, compliance, patient safety, and financial and operational issues. Get more information at www.greenbranch.com or at (800) 933-3711.
PO Box 208
Phoenix, MD 21131
Contact: Nancy Collins, (800) 933-3711
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/how-do-the-most-successful-medical-practices-keep-up-with-changing-times-300462144.html
SOURCE Greenbranch Publishing