BIGFORK, Mont., May 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- How do you select your investment software and how much should you pay? These are questions received daily by Raymond Dominick, CEO of Dynamic Investor Pro investment software.
Dominick says "you can look and see the prices on many websites. But just checking prices doesn't tell you what the cost of investment software is in relationship to what you want to do."
Profitable investing, he adds, requires more than just picking an investment program based upon price. While important, price shouldn't be the sole reason for your decision in picking a software program.
For example, Dynamic Investor Pro has two editions. The Standard Edition has all the features most often requested by private investors looking for flexible software with built-in trading strategies that also allows for you to create your own custom trading strategies or analyze ticker symbol data your way. The Advisor Edition has extra features requested by professional advisors and many serious private investors including unlimited custom portfolios.
Here are some factors Dominick suggests for picking investment software and evaluating the various costs:
- Price – base price + any add-ons + stock market data feed
- Do they offer specials
- Do they offer packages with extra services or products
- Is there a money back guarantee
- Training – what type of training is available
- Videos – are they free
- Webinars – are they one-on-one or more general
- Support – what type
- Phone – is it free
- Phone – is there a limit
- Email – how fast is a typical response
- Time – how much time
- Learning curve
- Time required for each session
- Time required if you only look at it once a week
- How does the software provide buy-sell recommendations?
- Are there trading strategies based upon different criteria
- Can you create your own trading strategy
- Is it strictly chart based
- Does it offer multiple means of analysis
- Are there ticker symbol limits
- Can you examine the data for a symbol in various ways
- What kind of charts
- Symbol charts
- Strategy charts
- Portfolio charts
This list of items to check can go on and on. This is especially true if you want to create your own trading strategies or set chart parameters and not go just by what the method of analysis chosen by the program authors.
Obviously there is a wide range of pricing for investment software. But again the important factors are: does the software do the job you want; is it fast; how long it will take each day or each week? And perhaps, equally important, how successful are its users and what type of investors use the program?
ABOUT DYNAMIC INVESTOR PRO:
Dynamic Investor Pro is an investment software program with buy-sell signals for safe investing in less than 20 minutes a week. This investment program is the only fully customizable investment software that focuses on relative strength investing with multiple means of analysis.
Dynamic Investor Pro includes a Market Exit Signal to prevent losses when the market declines and comes with a no-quibble guarantee and is endorsed by relative strength guru Michael J. Carr, CMT.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/how-much-does-investment-software-cost-300264532.html
SOURCE Dynamic Investor Pro