LONDON, December 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Nordic companies are strong innovators and early adopters of new technologies and solutions with a mind-set of problem solving, strong engineering and software skills, and an environmentally conscientious approach to technology. Aligning IP strategy to that of the business is crucial to you harnessing your company's IP as a source of revenue generation.
With this in mind, Legal IQ is excited to announce the launch of the Nordic IPR forum, which is taking place in Copenhagen, 10th - 12th April 2017.
Take advantage of an intimate and interactive format to benchmark and learn from industry's elite:
- Learn the commercial importance of effective communication of IP to your business from Bobby Mukherjee- Chief Counsel IP and Technology Law, BAE Systems
- Assess the significant benefits of aligning Licensing Strategies with the Strategic Interests of the Product Business with Thomas Steffen- Senior Director IP Portfolio Management, Philips Intel
- Analyse vital strategies that evolve with the changing times with Ericsson's representative, Peter Ericsson-Nester- Director Defensive IPR Strategy, Ericsson
- Discover how you can increase the success rate of your IP valuation to better identify the potential value in your technology and knowledge using examples from Ruth Donners- Director of Licensing, DSM
- Learn how to implement strategic alignment within your own organization from the success of Philips' Arian Duijvestijn- Head of Intellectual Property, Philips Lighting
- Discuss the key strategies to ensure that you are able to find the diamond in the rough and better predict the future with regards to your IP portfolio under the guidance of Peter Berg- Chief IP Counsel, Draexlmaier
To see the full speaker and session line up download the agenda here >> https://www.nordicipr.com/agenda-mc
Media Contact: Faith Arinaitwe, Marketing Manager IQPC: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +442070361302. Press are invited to attend this important summit, if you would like a complimentary press pass please email.
SOURCE Legal IQ