LONDON, September 28, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Alan Millar from Capital One recently told me, that so many companies suffer from not being able to differentiate "information" from "intelligence".
Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response, Cyber IQ's 5th conference of 2016, is the premier forum for security professionals to address how a greater understanding of the cyber threat landscape can lead to exponential improvements in strategic planning and tactical decision making during cyber incidents.
Cyber threat intelligence provides network defenders an advantage, using information superiority to prepare and respond, reducing adversarial success rates. Consequently, intelligence feeds provide a vitally important method for organisations to update their response and detection programs, whilst simultaneously creating tailor made strategies for incident management to limit damage, increase the confidence of external stakeholders, and reduce recovery time and costs.
Why should you attend Cyber Threat Intelligence and Incident Response?
- Understand the need for enhanced threat detection and prioritised incident investigation
- Learn how to keep ahead of the attackers by leveraging threat intelligence
- Assess how to enable an intelligence-led approach to your cyber security operations Solution Providers
- Meet and network with enterprise information security decision makers from across industry
- Keep your brand front of mind when these decision makers are shortlisting providers
- Maximise your sales time by accessing a high number of information security professionals in one place
View the full agenda here: http://www.cyberthreatevent.com/agenda-mc?utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=25239.002-external-pressrelease&utm_term=agenda&utm_content=text&mac=prnewswire_25239.002&disc=prnewswire_25239.002
Who is attending?
FBI, Societe Generale, Vodafone, The Economist, BP, EA, City of London Police, United States European Command, National Institute of Standards and Technology, Mapfre, Isabel Group, Capital One, Alliander, Banco Sabadell, CERT-EU, UBS and Australian National University... Plus many more.
If you know you want to attend book today and you will receive a £100 discount! Book here: https://register.iqpc.com/srspricing.aspx?eventid=1003526&utm_source=prnewswire&utm_medium=ad&utm_campaign=25239.002-external-pressrelease&utm_term=book&utm_content=text&mac=prnewswire_25239.002&disc=prnewswire_25239.002
Contact: Richard Jones, Summit Director, +44(0)20-7036-1300, email@example.com