Huawei Showcases Latest ICT Infrastructure Innovation at #CeBIT 2014 Connecting Business Opportunities in A Better Way
HANNOVER, Germany, March 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei, a leading information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, showcased its comprehensive ICT product and solution portfolio and ICT infrastructure innovations at CeBIT 2014. Under the theme, "Connecting Business Opportunities in A Better Way", Huawei's solution portfolio will help to enable ICT as a core competence of enterprises, supporting enterprises to achieve savings in various aspects and increase revenue through connecting mutually beneficially opportunities across multiple industry segments.
"CeBIT is one of the most important trade shows of the ICT domain. It is a key platform for Huawei to engage with our customers, partners, the media and analysts around the world," said Mr. Patrick Zhang, President, Marketing and Solutions, Huawei Enterprise Business Group. "The convergence of the physical and digital worlds, among other things, is giving rise to the era of big data, where ICT infrastructure is becoming a core competence for enterprises. The massive number of devices and applications push the amount of data transmission even further, bringing new development opportunities for ICT industries. Moving forward, Huawei will continue our unwavering commitment to customer-centric innovation, and leverage the opportunities brought about by big data to deliver industry-leading products and solutions. Our strategy is to become the industry leader of ICT infrastructure and enterprises' optimal partner for enterprise ICT innovation."
Huawei ICT Solutions: A Better Way
During CeBIT 2014, Huawei will showcase its advanced ICT technologies in four key ICT domains: agile networking, cloud computing and data center storage, collaboration and mobility.
- Product and solution portfolio: Hands-on experience on a number of latest products and solutions, including the industry's most advanced series agile switch, Huawei S12700, the world's biggest data center core switch, Huawei CE12800, and OceanStor 18800 high-end storage system, FusionCube solution, distributed cloud data center, telepresence system, Huawei's TE series of new generation endpoint videoconferencing system, enterprise LTE (eLTE) broadband trunking solution 3.1, as well as bring your own device (BYOD) solutions, will be provided at the Huawei booth during CeBIT.
- Vertical industry solutions: Huawei will showcase a broad portfolio of solutions in the vertical industry domain covering, smart cities, smart education, integrated healthcare solution, smart grids, media and entertainment industry solutions, and solutions for small to medium enterprises. These solutions target an array of industries, including government and public utilities, energy, large enterprises, and small to medium enterprises.
- Huawei partnerships: To encourage cross-industry innovation among industry stakeholders, Huawei has been collaborating with solution development partners, channel partners and professional service partners to provide ICT products and solutions that integrate with the industry ecosystem easily. Huawei partners including, SAP, iSoftStone, Commvalut, Spectator, Respond, PDV, Blue Consult and ComNet, among others, will jointly showcase their latest innovations at CeBIT 2014.
- Interactive simulations: The Huawei interactive zone enables customers and visitors to experience first-hand the key features and uniqueness of Huawei's enterprise ICT products and solutions. A number of interactive simulated scenarios and games, including: a wireless intelligent stadium, an advanced internet of things (IoT) model for intelligent buildings, an eLTE-enabled emergency response system for smart cities and a Huawei desktop cloud virtual 3D car race simulation are among the interactive simulations that enterprise customers and visitors can experience firsthand at the Huawei booth.
Huawei CeBIT Events: Connecting Business Opportunities with Advanced ICT Capabilities
In the era of big data, ICT infrastructure will become the core competence of enterprises as they transform their business. During CeBIT, Huawei will hold in-depth discussions with enterprise customers, analysts, and media, on topics covering the transformation of enterprise businesses through ICT innovations, as well as the prospect of the development IT businesses. Huawei will host a number of activities, including:
- Events at the Huawei booth: During CeBIT, Huawei will organize a number of technology seminars open to all visitors. Huawei experts, partners and customers from different fields of the enterprise industry will share their perspectives, expertise and experience on industry hot topics, including agile network, IoT, distributed data centers, videoconferencing, BYOD, eLTE and smart cities. On March 12, soccer players from Borussia Dortmund GmbH & Co. KGaA will be visiting the Huawei booth to introduce ultra-high speed data download enabled by Huawei's agile WiFi in a simulated wireless intelligent soccer stadium scenario. To find out more and to register, please visit http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/2014Cebit/webinar/register_online.html
Huawei Innovative Enterprise ICT Forum: On March 11, from 10:00 to 13:00 (GMT+1), Huawei will host an Innovative Enterprise ICT Forum for customers, channel partners, media and analysts from different parts of the world. At the forum, Huawei will announce its key strategic partnership plans and launch a number of partner innovation projects, products and solutions. In addition, Huawei will also showcase its portfolio of innovative products and solutions in agile networks, data center and eLTE broadband trunking. The forum will be available for viewing via webcast at 9:00 o 12.00 (GMT+1) on March 12. To register for the webcast, please visit http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/2014Cebit/webinar/register_online.html
The Huawei booth is located at Booth C50, Hall 2. CeBIT 2014 runs from March 10 to 14, 2014 in Hannover, Germany. For more information about Huawei's participation at CeBIT 2014, please visit: http://enterprise.huawei.com/topic/2014Cebit/index.html
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Huawei is committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Its products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
For more information, visit Huawei Enterprise Online: enterprise.huawei.com
Latest Press Release enterprise.huawei.com/en/news-event/index.htm
Be a fan of Huawei Enterprise