Huawei to Participate and Showcase Carrier Network Portfolio at CCA 2013
Executives to discuss wireless opportunities and showcase latest high performance products
PLANO, Texas, Sept. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, today announced its executive line-up for the 2013 Competitive Carrier Association (CCA) Annual Conference in Las Vegas, and carrier products that will be showcased during the event. Attendees will hear from leading Huawei executives about a range of topics addressing the current wireless and network landscape. Sessions include:
- Heterogeneous Networks technical panel on September 17 (2:30-3:30 p.m. PT) with Patrick Kaiser, Director, Wireless Product Marketing, Huawei Technologies USA. This panel will focus on the technical complexities for deploying Heterogeneous Networks (macrocellular networks combined with smaller cell underlay) while exploring the suite of tools available: Small Cells, Distributed Antenna Systems, Femtocells and Wi-Fi.
- Spectrum Management technical panel on September 17 (3:45-4:45 p.m. PT) with John Geasa, Director, Technical Solution Sales, Huawei Technologies and Moderator
Patrick Kaiser, Director, Wireless Product Marketing, Huawei Technologies .This panel will discuss the required changes in the philosophy of spectrum management. Demand for wireless broadband has soared due to technological innovation, such as 3G and 4G mobile services, and the rapid expansion of wireless internet services. Our panel of industry experts will focus on the new features introduced, technology advances, as well as FCC regulations and change, as they relate to managing spectrum in today's wireless environment.
- Mobile Device Landscape panel on September 18 (9:50 – 10:40 a.m. PT) with Jeff Pickett, SVP, Channel and MVNO, Huawei Device USA. In this session, panelists will discuss the current mobile device landscape, how they are working with carriers, and what to expect in the future.
- Increased Smartphone Use / Network Capacity technical panel on September 18
(11-12:00 p.m. PT) with John Geasa, Director, Technical Solution Sales, Huawei Technologies USA. Panelists will focus on the key market drivers for smartphone adoption, the network impact, and tools and technologies for optimizing your network to remain competitive in this evolving market.
Additionally, Huawei will showcase its carrier network portfolio including:
- Huawei Antenna for MBB – Providing optimal network performance, Huawei's extensive antenna product portfolio supports all major U.S. frequencies.
- Huawei RTN 900 Series IP Microwave – The RTN 900 series IP microwave radio is a split packaged design that operates in the licensed FCC bands of 6, 11, 18 and 23 GHz. It is capable of 1 GB capacities with a single antenna, meeting the backhaul demands of today's 3 and 4 G networks. The radio is based on a space saving modular design that supports up to 5 multiple microwave paths in 2RU platform. The RTN 900 series radio incorporates a built-in "carrier class" layer 2 Ethernet features which eliminates the need for external switches and routers. Huawei is a global leader in IP microwave systems and has deployed 350,000+ IP microwave links in over 100 countries.
- Huawei ETP48200 Series DC Power System - At only 3RU and 4RU, this series offers rich features including high efficiency, high density rectifier, intelligent battery management, remote monitoring and high level flexibility among others.
Huawei is a contributing sponsor of the CCA Conference (September 15-18 in Las Vegas, NV), and will be available at booth #428-430 to provide product demonstrations.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one-third of the world's population. For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/huaweipress and on YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/HuaweiPress.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.