PLANO, Texas, Feb. 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Huawei today announced that its Huawei MediaPad will be connected to the AT&T network. The portable tablet delivers a premium user experience at an attractive price point, designed to meet the needs of AT&T's enterprise customers and consumers.
- Beginning February 3, the MediaPad will be available to AT&T's enterprise users at varying price points depending on the business account.
- The MediaPad is a feature-rich tablet that provides a premium user experience at an affordable price. This Android™-powered tablet is optimized for AT&T's 4G*network for video viewing, web browsing and all around experience at an affordable price.
- The MediaPad includes a 7" IPS multi-touch display and Android™ 3.2 (Honeycomb) operating system.
Device Specs and Key Features
- 7" IPS multi-touch display at 1280x800 resolution
- Android™ 3.2 (Honeycomb) operating system
- 1.2 Ghz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 5MP rear-facing and 1.3MP front-facing camera with 4X zoom and AF
- 1080p HD video recording and playback
- Wi-Fi with AT&T Hotspots
- 7.61" x 4.71" x .41" dimensions at 14.08oz
"We're committed to working with AT&T to create influential devices that will provide consumers the best experience on AT&T's networks," said Cui Jiangao, President of Huawei Device USA.
*4G speeds delivered by HSPA+ with enhanced backhaul. Available in limited areas. Availability increasing with ongoing backhaul deployment. 4G device required. Learn more at att.com/network.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. We are committed to creating maximum value for telecom operators, enterprises and consumers by providing competitive solutions and services. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population. For more information, visit Huawei online: www.huawei.com. Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/huaweipress and YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/HuaweiPress.
AT&T Inc. (NYSE: T) is a premier communications holding company. Its subsidiaries and affiliates – AT&T operating companies – are the providers of AT&T services in the United States and around the world. With a powerful array of network resources that includes the nation's fastest mobile broadband network, AT&T is a leading provider of wireless, Wi-Fi, high speed Internet, voice and cloud-based services. A leader in mobile broadband and emerging 4G capabilities, AT&T also offers the best wireless coverage worldwide of any U.S. carrier, offering the most wireless phones that work in the most countries. It also offers advanced TV services under the AT&T U-verse® and AT&T │DIRECTV brands. The company's suite of IP-based business communications services is one of the most advanced in the world. In domestic markets, AT&T Advertising Solutions and AT&T Interactive are known for their leadership in local search and advertising. Additional information about AT&T Inc. and the products and services provided by AT&T subsidiaries and affiliates is available at http://www.att.com. This AT&T news release and other announcements are available at http://www.att.com/newsroom and as part of an RSS feed at www.att.com/rss. Or follow our news on Twitter at @ATT. © 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. Mobile broadband not available in all areas. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
Jannie Luong, Huawei
Sue McCain, AT&T