HubSpot Releases 2011 Results
81% Revenue Growth, $32 Million Raised, Two Acquisitions and One Platform Built
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., March 15, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- All-in-one marketing software company HubSpot, Inc. published its 2011 earnings and customer growth data, in addition to an extensive progress update, in a slide deck released today. http://www.slideshare.net/HubSpot/hubspot-2011-year-in-review
In 2011, HubSpot...
- grew revenues 81% from $16 million to $29 million
- gained 2,000 new customers, 15 industry awards & 100 new employees
- customers generated >12.5 million leads, >2.4 BILLION page views, and >100,000 new landing pages
- raised $32 million (Sequoia, Google Ventures, Salesforce)
- made 2 acquisitions (Performable, oneforty)
- opened APIs and established marketplaces for 3rd party apps and services
- service marketplace partners generated an average of $75k revenue each via the platform
- set a Guinness World Record
"2011 will stand as the year we became a platform and crystallized an entire marketing movement," said Brian Halligan, CEO of the all-in-one marketing software provider. "We're just getting started in our run at the big leagues, but I'm incredibly proud of what our customers are achieving, and of the results our team is turning in so far," he continued.
"We're pleased show the rest of the world HubSpot's 2011 results," said newly-recruited COO J.D. Sherman, who left his CFO post at Akamai to take HubSpot into its next stage of growth. "This is another indication of HubSpot's great momentum and part of why I'm excited about HubSpot's prospects."
HubSpot, Inc. offers an all-in-one marketing software platform that has helped more than 6,000 companies in 46 countries increase the number of visitors to their websites and convert more of those visitors to leads and customers. Applications in the software platform include website management, blogging, search engine optimization, lead management, marketing analytics, email marketing, landing pages, and social media monitoring. HubSpot is also the developer of the popular marketing analysis tool, MarketingGrader.com, which grades the marketing efforts of over 250,000 companies a month. HubSpot, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Find them at http://www.HubSpot.com.
SOURCE HubSpot, Inc.
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.