NEW YORK, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The humanized mouse model market is projected to reach USD 116.0 million by 2021 from USD 73.3 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 9.6% in the next five years (2016 to 2021).
Growing adoption of personalized medicine to fuel the demand for personalized mice models, continuous support in the form of investments and grants from the government and private sectors, and increase in R&D activities carried out by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are the key factors driving the growth of the market. However, regulations & laws formulated for ethical use of animals and increased use of rat models are restraining the growth of the market to a certain extent.
The global humanized mouse model market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end user, and region. In 2016, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global humanized mouse model market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is projected to have the highest growth rate in the forecast period. The high growth rate of this segment can be attributed to factors such as increasing investments from the government and private sector in China, growing biomedical and medical research industry in Japan, growing presence of global players in India, and increasing pharmaceutical and biotech R&D activities in Korea.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies (product launches, collaborations, agreements, partnerships, alliances, grants, licensing, contracts, acquisitions, and expansions) to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, Sales and Marketing Directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the humanized mouse model market place.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 50%, Tier 2: 42%, Tier 3: 8%
- By Designation: Director Level: 58%, C-level: 25%, Others: 17%
- By Region: North America: 46%, Europe: 31%, APAC: 15%, RoW: 8%
Key players in the global humanized mouse model market include The Jackson Laboratory (U.S.), Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (U.S.), Harbour Antibodies BV (China), HuMurine Technologies, Inc. (U.S.), Vitalstar Biotechnology Co. Ltd. (China), Crown Bioscience, Inc. (U.S.), ingenious targeting laboratory (U.S.), Axenis S.A.S (France), TRANS GENIC, Inc. (Japan), genOway S.A. (France), and Horizon Discovery Group plc (U.K.).
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products and services offered by top players in the humanized mouse model market. The report analyzes the humanized mouse market by type, application, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and product launches in the humanized mouse model market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for humanized mouse model across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the humanized mouse model market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the humanized mouse model market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04655411-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/humanized-mouse-model-market-by-type-application--end-user---global-forecast-to-2021-300398996.html