Break-up of the profiles of primary participants for the report has been given below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 15%
- By Designation: C–Level Executives – 25%, Directors– 35%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America - 30%, Europe – 25%, APAC – 40%, RoW – 5%
The key players in the market include Daikin Industries Limited (Japan), Ingersoll Rand Plc. (Ireland), Johnson Controls, Inc. (U.S.), Nortek, Inc. (U.S.), United Technologies Corporation (U.S.), Electrolux AB (Sweden), Emerson Electric Co. (U.S.), Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.), Lennox International Inc. (U.S.), LG Electronics (South Korea), Mitsubishi Electric (Japan), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd. (China), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), and Whirlpool Corporation (U.S.).
Reasons to buy the report:
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the market based on heating equipment, ventilation equipment, cooling equipment, implementation type, application, software and service, and geography has been conducted to give an overall view of the HVAC systems market.
- The Porter's five forces framework has been utilized along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the HVAC systems market.
- The major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the HVAC systems market have been detailed in this report.
- The report includes a detailed competitive landscape along with key players, in-depth analysis, and revenue of key players.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03973704-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hvac-systems-market-by-equipment-type-ventilation-cooling-software--services-implementation-type-application-and-geography---global-forecast-to-2022-300353095.html