LONDON, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Visiongain has calculated that the global Hydropower market will see CAPEX of $33.066bn 2016, including spending on new-build and extension projects. This report addresses the development of the global hydropower market, analysing the prospects for 4 submarkets, 6 regional markets and 11 key national markets, and including forecasts for CAPEX and installed capacity from 2016-2026. It is essential reading for stakeholders in the hydropower and renewable industry. Do not miss an opportunity to remain informed of key market dynamics and investment opportunities.
The report will answer questions such as:
- How is the global hydropower market evolving?
- What are the prospects for the run-of-river and storage hydropower submarkets and small and large hydropower submarkets over the next decade?
- Which countries are currently attracting the greatest spending and which will see the greatest growth rates over the next ten years?
- Who are the main companies in the global hydropower market, where do they operate and what are their future prospects?
- What are the main factors driving and restraining each of the leading national hydropower markets?
How will you benefit from this report?
- This report you will keep your knowledge base up to speed. Don't get left behind.
- This report will allow you to reinforce strategic decision-making based upon definitive and reliable market data.
- You will learn how to exploit new technological trends.
- You will be able to realise your company's full potential within the market.
- You will better understand the competitive landscape and identify potential new business opportunities and partnerships.
Five reasons why you must order and read this report today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 4 main commercial hydropower submarkets from 2016-2026
- Large (>30 MW)
- Small (
<30 MW)>2) The report includes CAPEX and installed capacity forecasts and detailed analysis of developments in 6 Regional Markets and11 National markets from 2016 to 2026
- African Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Asian Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- European Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Latin American Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- North American Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Oceania Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Brazilian Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Canadian Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Chilean Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Chinese Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- India Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Filipino Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Nepalese Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Pakistani Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Peruvian Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- Turkish Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
- United States Hydropower Market Forecast 2016-2026
3) The report also includes tables of all upcoming hydropower projects throughout the world, detailing:
- Project Name
- Capacity (MW)
- Project Type (Run of River/Storage)
- Expected Year of Commission
4) The analysis is also underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts:
- Graeme Millen from Elemental Energy
- Marie-Josée Privyk from Innergex
5) The report includes profiles of the 5 leading hydropower plant owners and 5 leading hydropower equipment suppliers, including details of their market share, current projects and future outlook
This independent, 250+ page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 183 tables and figures examining the hydropower market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the hydro market. PLUS capital expenditure AND installed hydropower capacity forecasts, as well as in depth analysis, from 2016-2026 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
Who should read this report?
- Hydropower Operators
- Hydropower Equipment Suppliers
- Anyone with an interest in the Hydropower market
- Business development managers
- Marketing managers
- Government agencies
Don't miss out
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the energy sector with an interest in hydropower. Purchasing this report today will provide you with invaluable insight that will help you to recognise vital market opportunities and challenges.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3454440/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/hydropower-market-2016-2026-capex-and-installed-capacity-forecasts-for-small-hydro-large-hydro-storage-and-run-of-river-projects-300381609.html