LONDON, Jan. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Over the last few years, the Global Hyperspectral Imaging Market has witnessed an increasing adoption of HSI technologies in ophthalmology, surface tissue and mucosal membrane analysis, gastrointestinal tract, and vascular system are driving the growth of this market.
The growth of the hyperspectral imaging technologies market is also driven by factors, such as an increasing adoption of HSI technologies in defense, life science & diagnostics, and agricultural industries. However, factors such as high investment, installation cost, and reimbursement issues are hindering the growth of this market
In 2014, the military surveillance application occupied the largest share of 18.4% of the global hyperspectral imaging market in terms of value, followed by environmental testing application segment which occupied of 17.8% of the total market share.
Based on geography, the hyperspectral imaging market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW). Out of which, North America is estimated to be the largest market for the global hyperspectral imaging technologies, followed by Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. The growth in North American hyperspectral imaging technologies market is attributed to the following factors:
- Increasing use of HSI technologies in research work
- Growing adoption of hyperspectral imaging in military surveillance, environmental, mining, machine vision, and life sciences & diagnostics.
In the coming years, hyperspectral imaging market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region.
The key players in the global hyperspectral imaging market include SPECIM Spectral Imaging Ltd. (U.S.), Headwall Photonics Inc. (U.S.), IMEC (Belgium), Norsk Elektro Optikk A/S (Norway), Surface Optics Corp. (U.S.), and Telops (Canada).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
From an insight perspective, the market has been validated by three independent methodologies. The data has been triangulated by thorough secondary and primary research and analyzed by in-house experts.
This research report has focused on various levels of analysis—
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Report provides insights into the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and details of the competitive landscape for market leaders. Deep dive analysis of strategies, products, distribution networks, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the hyperspectral imaging market.
- Market Dynamics: Detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the market, such as market drivers, restraints, opportunities and market-specific challenges
- Market Development : Trend and forecast analysis of the revenue of the market segments with respect to major regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW)
- Market Diversification: Strategically analyze the granular markets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and its contributions to the overall market. Detailed information about upcoming products, untapped potential regions, in the hyperspectral imaging market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3113782/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48