ORLANDO, Jan. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- More than ever, homebuyers are in search of home products that help them set their homes apart and reflect their personal taste, while also providing them with extra flexibility. At this year's International Builders' Show, Heat & Glo®, the industry leader in fireplace design and technology, Heatilator®, the number one preferred fireplace brand by builders, and Majestic® are showcasing their latest products and heat management technology that offer builders, architects, and designers the flexibility and customization that homebuyers are looking for.
- Heat Management Portfolio: Exceptional products that deliver on the needs of homebuyers and architects will be showcased:
- Heat-Zone® Technology redirects up to 25 percent of the heat from a fireplace to an adjacent room and reduces wall temperatures above the fireplace. Two kits run simultaneously will reduce up to 50 percent of the heat.
- Heat Duct Technology redistributes up to 25 percent of the heat to another area of the home via furnace ductwork. Two kits run simultaneously will reduce up to 50 percent of the heat.
- Heat-Zone Plus takes it to the next level with an automatic fan that allows TVs to be mounted above the fireplace without a mantel or shelf, addressing many designer needs.
- PowerFlow™ Heat Management Technology (exclusive to the Heat & Glo PRIMO) allows homeowners to redirect heat into an adjacent room or outside the home so they can enjoy the ambiance of the flames, no matter the season. It also maintains a consistent temperature around the fireplace to allow for limitless finishing options!
- Heat & Glo PRIMO: A sophisticated take on contemporary styling, the PRIMO gives homeowners complete design freedom. Zero restrictions on combustible finishing materials (including material like barn wood) eliminate concerns of overheating or safety hazards and offer the ability to safely hang a TV or valuable art above the fireplace for a completely custom look. Plus, the PRIMO features exclusive PowerFlow™ Heat Management Technology, which provides heat and flame control at the flip of a switch, allowing homeowners to comfortably enjoy the ambiance and beauty of a fireplace year-round.
- Heat & Glo Lanai: Offering contemporary style with a colorful firebed, the Lanai extends living areas while adding ambiance to comfortably enjoy outdoor spaces, a common request from builders, architects, and designers. At 51 inches wide, it features rust-resistant stainless steel construction, including a stainless steel interior that reflects and magnifies the flame, as well as a glass wind guard to protect those flames and keep them full and lively.
- Heatilator Novus: The best-selling fireplace for more than two decades, the recently updated Novus is an ideal fit for entry-level homes due to its versatility, excellent venting capabilities, and easy installation nearly anywhere.
- Majestic Echelon II: Active flames and multiple interior options pair to create a unique look for the Echelon II contemporary fireplace. Available in four single-sided and two see-through sizes, it features multiple fronts, surrounds, and media to allow builders to help their homebuyers customize it to their taste.
"We know that fireplaces are a key selling feature and differentiator for homebuyers," said Roger Oxford, senior vice president of new construction sales and marketing for Heat & Glo, Heatilator, and Majestic. "They continue to seek amenities that set their homes apart, and our heat management portfolio, paired with our industry-leading, on-trend gas fireplaces, allow builders, architects, and designers to deliver homebuyers the flexibility and customization they want."
Heat & Glo will also feature its best-selling 8000CLX, SlimLine, and TRUE fireplaces. Heatilator will have the Crave on-site, and the booth will also showcase the Meridian fireplace from the Majestic brand. Visit booth #W3982 to experience them first-hand!
About Heat & Glo
Heat & Glo has been the fireplace industry leader in design and innovative technology since its inception by brothers Ron and Dan Shimek in 1975. The brand pioneered direct vent gas technology in 1987 and revolutionized the way fireplaces operate in the years that followed. Today, Heat & Glo continues to develop unmatched technologies, materials and designs in a full line of fireplaces, inserts and accessories. It is the most award-winning U.S. fireplace brand and has been granted more patents than any hearth manufacturer. Heat & Glo is headquartered in Lakeville, Minn. and is a brand of Hearth and Home Technologies. For more information, please visit www.HeatnGlo.com.
Heatilator is known as "the first name in fireplaces," and is the #1 preferred brand by builders – the most widely recognized, preferred, and installed brand by builders. The brand boasts a rich history and has led the industry in dependability and value for more than 85 years. Headquartered in Mount Pleasant, Iowa, Heatilator offers a full lineup of hearth products and is a brand of Hearth & Home Technologies. For more information, please visit www.Heatilator.com.
For more than 50 years, Majestic has stood for outstanding durability, stunning looks, and long-lasting performance in wood and gas fireplaces. With a wide range of beautiful styles, sizes, and trims, Majestic products are made to blend seamlessly with your décor while making a statement of impeccable taste. Headquartered in Paris, KY, Majestic is a brand of Hearth & Home Technologies. For more information, please visit www.MajesticProducts.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ibs-2017-flexible-fireplaces-inspire-300388594.html
SOURCE Hearth & Home Technologies Inc.