Iceland Bingo Joins the Dragonfish Bingo Network
GIBRALTAR, October 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Iceland Foods today announces the launch of Iceland Bingo, an exciting new online Bingo site on the Dragonfish bingo network.
Through a unique partnership with QuickThink Media Ltd, a specialist online marketing company, Iceland Foods become the first major UK supermarket name to launch an online bingo site.
Malcolm Walker, CEO, Iceland Foods, said, "We are excited to take our popular consumer brand into the world of online bingo, which is something we know that many of our customers enjoy. Now mums - and dads - can come to Iceland Bingo, too. Launching Iceland Bingo in partnership with Dragonfish and QuickThink Media ensures that we have an excellent product and marketing partner to give our loyal customers a really enjoyable bingo experience under a brand they know and trust."
QuickThink Media Ltd own and manage a number of white label gaming brands as well as one of the UK's leading online bingo affiliate sites, http://www.freebingohunter.com. It also has over 20 years combined experience in working with some of the UK's biggest offline and online bingo companies.
Jonny Bennet, MD, QuickThink Media, said: "Our highly experienced and dynamic team are ready to build Iceland Bingo into one of the UK's most recognised and successful online bingo brands. Our in-depth knowledge of the online bingo market and innovative marketing strategy will enable us to deliver the very best consumer experience and long term success for Iceland Bingo."
The Dragonfish Bingo Network is one of the world's leading bingo networks with over 100 partners. Dragonfish's bingo network partners benefit from; instant liquidity, fully customised design, website building and hosting capabilities, 24/7 network management, CRM, ePayments, Fraud & Risk Management, chat hosting and 24/7 customer support.
Dragonfish will also provide a broad selection of popular Quickplay instant format games including branded slots such as X Factor, table games, virtual sport, Hi Lo and scratch cards.
Yaniv Schwartz, SVP, Head of Dragonfish, said: "We are delighted to welcome a brand with the heritage of Iceland Foods onto the Dragonfish platform. The company has a substantial and loyal customer base across the UK and we look forward to helping them achieve success within the online bingo market."
About Iceland Foods
- Iceland is a unique British food retailer with over 760 stores throughout the UK, franchised stores in several European countries and a substantial export business. It is the country's leading innovator in frozen food and is renowned for offering consistent and exceptional value, underlined by its round sum pricing.
- Malcolm Walker, who founded Iceland with a single shop in 1970, bought the company back in March 2012 in a £1.55bn management buyout supported by three new external investors.
- Iceland, which has more than 23,000 employees, was named the Best Big Company To Work For in the UK at the annual Sunday Times Best Companies Awards in 2012.
- Please see http://www.iceland.co.uk for further information.
About QuickThink Media
- QuickThink Media is an online performance marketing agency and online gaming brand owner.
- QuickThink Media work in partnership with many of the UK's leading online gaming and gambling brands to deliver large volumes of new player sign ups via its affiliate sites.
- QuickThink Media own and manage one of the UK's leading online bingo affiliate sites and free bingo destinations, http://www.freebingohunter.com and won the EGR Innovative Gaming Site of the Year award in 2010
- QuickThink Media have over 20 years combined experience working with some of the UK's biggest offline and online bingo companies
- Please see http://www.quickthinkmedia.co.uk for further information or contact through email@example.com
- Dragonfish is the brand name for 888 Holdings Plc's B2B business and is a separate division within 888
- Dragonfish is a leading provider of Total Gaming Services - Games & Technology; Operations; Marketing and ePayments - with a unique heritage within one of the world's leading B2C brands, 888
- Games covered by Dragonfish include Casino, Poker, Bingo, Sports and Quickplay
- Dragonfish has unsurpassed operations and marketing knowledge in the gaming industry, a fact recognized repeatedly at the annual eGaming Review B2B Awards
- Please see http://www.dragonfishtech.com for further details, or contact through firstname.lastname@example.org