MATAWAN, N.J., Feb. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software for growing businesses, announced today financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2015.
For the fourth quarter of 2015, revenue increased 41 percent compared with the fourth quarter of last year. During the period, iCIMS added hundreds of new customers, including Potomac Family Dining Group (Applebee's Restaurant Franchisee), Oaktree Capital Management, L.P., Brooklyn Public Library, and Club Med.
For the full year, revenue increased 37 percent compared with revenue for the full year ended December 31, 2014. iCIMS ended the year with more than $100 million in contracted Annual Recurring Revenue ("ARR") from more than 3,100 customers. The company also reported its 13th straight year of profitability.
In addition to the substantial financial performance, iCIMS recorded many accolades and milestones in 2015, including:
- Added more than 1,000 new customers in a single year.
- Increased headcount by 42 percent since the close of 2014; the company now has more than 536 employees across the globe.
- Expanded its campus to a second Matawan, N.J. office location alongside the existing company headquarters to support long-term growth plans.
- Added new technology partners to iCIMS' Partner Ecosystem, including campus recruiting provider WayUp, Inc., job advertising site The Muse, performance management tools TTN (Total Training Network, Inc.) and CloudMills, and assessments providers Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt. Ltd., Checkr, and Universal Background Screening, Inc.
- Garnered accolades from NJBIZ, Best in Biz International, the American Business Awards, and Inc. 5000 for efforts surrounding corporate growth and customer experience, in addition to a Silver in the 2015 Brandon Hall Group Excellence in Technology Awards for the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Suite's employee referral tool.
- Recognized as a leader in talent acquisition platforms by Forrester Research, Inc. in a report titled "The Forrester Wave™: Talent Acquisition Vendors, Q3 2015" (September 2015).
- Qualified as a High Performer on the G2 Crowd Grid for Recruiting and was recognized for earning the highest overall customer satisfaction score.
- Began issuing a quarterly employer and job seeker behavior report, the first of which, U.S. Hiring Trends: Available Positions vs. Available Talent, has been included in subscriber content distributed by both the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg BNA.
"The kind of growth we're experiencing, broad and sustained, can be directly attributed to the agility and scalability of our product. We're seeing expansion across all segments because the iCIMS Talent Acquisition Suite provides a hub for all the hiring tools that every company greatly needs, regardless of size or industry," stated Colin Day, chief executive officer of iCIMS. "Our ability to seamlessly connect all the moving parts of the hiring cycle through a central solution has helped grow our customer base, providing us with access to a trove of recruitment insights. As all customer segments continue to expand in 2016, so will the hiring data we're able to collect and analyze to develop a comprehensive analysis of the U.S. hiring landscape, highlight specific industries and regions with high demands for talent, and present best practices for addressing recruitment metrics. The HR technology industry is experiencing a new wave of data analysis and business applications, and I'm proud to say that we've not only jumped in head first, but are also quickly rising to the top of this category."
In 2016, iCIMS is planning for the company to grow revenue in excess of 30 percent while continuing to remain cash flow positive and profitable on a GAAP basis.
About iCIMS, Inc.:
iCIMS is a leading provider of innovative Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition solutions that help businesses win the war for top talent. Scalable, easy to use, and backed by award-winning customer service, iCIMS enables organizations to manage their entire talent acquisition lifecycle from building talent pools, to recruiting, to onboarding, all within a single cloud-based platform that is connected to the largest partner ecosystem of HR technologies in the industry. With more than 3,000 contracted customers worldwide, iCIMS is one of the largest and fastest-growing talent acquisition solution providers. To learn more about how iCIMS can help your organization, visit http://www.icims.com or view a free online demo of the iCIMS Talent Platform.
©2016 iCIMS, Inc. All rights reserved.*
*Trademarks and registered trademarks contained herein remain the property of their respective owners.
Media Contact: Brian Gallagher