SAN DIEGO, May 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a highly competitive application process and multiple selection rounds, The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) announced the 2014 Global Contact Center Award winners last week at their annual Awards Dinner. The event was sponsored by call center industry service providers Voiance Language Services, iQor, Confirmit, HireIQ and OneReach each of whom had a representative on-hand to announce a category winner.
The 2014 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Winners are:
- Best Small-to-Medium Contact Center: Cars.com-Operations, Customer Care Team
- Best Large Contact Center: OppenheimerFunds Inc.
- Best Outsourcing Partnership: Synergy Solutions & Shutterfly
- Best Use of an Emerging Channel(s): Penn Foster
- Best Strategic Value to the Organization: UHealth, the University of Miami Health System
- Best Use of Technology: Group O & OpenSpan
- Best QA/Customer Experience Program: The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, Retirement Solutions
- Best Contact Center Agent: Codi Turner, BuildASign.com
- Best Contact Center Supervisor: Brock Faucette, The AICPA
- Best Contact Center Manager: Tony Cabrera, New York Life Insurance
- Best Customer Service Business Leader: Heather Magaha, Wells Fargo
Additionally, Mary Murcott, Chief Executive Officer from The Customer Experience Institute at DialogDirect, was named as the recipient of the Annual ICMI Lifetime Achievement Award.
We're thrilled to recognize contact center professionals who are passionately committed to revolutionizing customer service," said Sarah Stealey Reed, ICMI's Content Director and Head of Judges for the 2014 ICMI Global Contact Center Award Selection Committee. "This group of finalists and winners are truly 'the best of the best.'"
The winner from each category took home a trophy, will be interviewed on a webinar, profiled in the industry-leading "Contact Center Insider" newsletter and on icmi.com, and be permissioned to include the ICMI Global Contact Center Award logo in print and online to further promote their honor to corporate executives and customers.
The International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) is the leading global provider of comprehensive resources for customer management professionals – from frontline agents to executives – who wish to improve customer experiences and increase efficiencies at every level of the contact center. Since 1985, ICMI has helped more than 50,000 organizations in 167 countries through training, events, certification, consulting, and informational resources. ICMI's experienced and dedicated team of industry insiders, trainers, and consultants are committed to helping you raise the strategic value of your contact center, optimize your operations and improve your customer service. For more information, visit www.icmi.com.
ICMI is a part of UBM (www.ubm.com), a global live media and B2B communications, marketing service and data provider.
SOURCE International Customer Management Institute (ICMI)