LONDON, Jan. 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
The recent trend shows that the highest portion of financial market institutions' external investment sits within hardware, software and IT services, demonstrating the need for efficient IT systems security, along with software licenses and applications.
- The increase in ICT investments and the dynamic nature of the FinTech market predicts a lucrative momentum for tech vendors in 2016.
- The survey shows that the highest portion of financial market institutions' external investment sits within hardware, software and IT services, demonstrating the need for efficient IT systems security, along with software licenses and applications.
- Due to the growth and innovations in e-banking, customer retention is one of the main focus areas for financial companies and investment in customer-centric solutions is visible in 2016.
ICT investment trends in financial markets presents the findings from a survey of 136 financial market institutions regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how financial market institutions currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies institutions are investing in, including enterprise applications, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing. Understand the approach adopted by financial market institutions to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to financial market institutions. The report focuses on financial market institutions' ICT expenditure trends for specific business areas and technologies, identifying the top three IT projects, and understanding the business challenges faced by institutions.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions financial market institutions are interested in outsourcing
- Financial market institutions' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, communications and collaboration, and cloud computing.
- Factors that are influencing financial market institutions' investments in each technology category
- How financial market institutions' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Financial market institutions' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into financial market institutions' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that financial market institutions are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing financial market institutions' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the financial market institutions ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by financial institutions in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of financial institutions
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, business intelligence, and communications and collaboration)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing financial institutions' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business objectives that financial institutions are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4595291/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ict-investment-trends-in-financial-markets-300399164.html