WASHINGTON, Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- ICX Media, Inc., the next generation multi-platform distribution and marketing intelligence technology for independent content creators, announced today that it has launched the industry's first creator-centric digital video management platform. With this global launch, ICX Media is transforming the way creators manage, market, and monetize their digital video content; and the way media companies and brands discover creators and source relevant talent and content.
The first version of the ICX Media Creator Interface 1.0: Cross-Channel Intelligence and Management is now live to serve the full spectrum of creators, from emerging amateurs to digital stars to professional producers. The platform centralizes cross-channel digital video content distribution, management, marketing, and monetization through a single, intuitive, easy-to-use interface, so creators can:
Manage: Manage and distribute content through a single interface
- Manage, distribute, and optimize videos across numerous web, mobile, and connected TV channels, sites, and apps
- View, edit, tag, and update all video content and metadata
- Quickly and easily link an entire library of content from wherever it is stored
- In the future, find and engage potential collaborators and funding sources
Market: Utilize data-driven insights to drive more views across multiple channels
- Engage followers on existing channels
- Find like-minded audiences across social media channels and other digital marketing platforms
- Optimize marketing to drive the highest net advertising revenue for the creator
- Access dynamic analytics and recommendations to improve marketing campaign performance
Monetize: Increase monetization of video content
- Drive more overall viewers
- Produce higher CPMs through better engagement and audience targeting
- Direct content to channels with more lucrative revenue share deals
- Connect creators with brands and media companies looking to license material, sponsor content, and contract projects
"ICX Media has taken a data and technology-based approach to solving the digital video content challenges creators, brands and media companies face," said Michael Avon, CEO and Co-Founder, ICX Media. "While YouTube is an important platform for creators; Vimeo, Facebook, Netflix, Instagram, Amazon and Snapchat are developing industry-impacting video platforms. The more platforms, the more demands and challenges creators will face; ICX Media will be the tech solution to enable all sides of the ecosystem to focus on their core business, while we help creators distribute and manage their content most efficiently and effectively, cross-platform."
Customers on the ICX Media Creator Interface include creators from across the spectrum, such as The Biscuit Factory, Kaiman Bros, Olivia Barash from Barkville TV, Alison Yates from Mary & Jane, Jake List, Marzy Hart from Working On It, and Mike Smith from Modern Man TV and singer Sophia Bastian, Blind Ambition, etc.
ICX Media was founded by digital media veterans; and, the staff is more than 80 per cent development and data science focused. In 2016, ICX Media has raised a $3M seed round, established a global beta platform, signed a global partnership with Vubiquity, expanded its operations into NYC, and launched its first product in the market.
About ICX Media, Inc.
ICX Media is an entirely new kind of media company founded by a senior team of digital media veterans. The company offers a robust software and data platform that enables independent video content creators to find their audience and increase their ability to make money. The ICX Media platform allows content creators to produce, distribute and market their digital video content across web, mobile and connected TV channels and apps more efficiently. Visit http://www.icxmedia.com for more information, or follow us @icxmedia on Twitter.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/icx-media-launches-first-creator-centric-digital-video-management-platform-300359599.html
SOURCE ICX Media, Inc.