NEW YORK, Feb. 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- IDDS Group, a leading New York-based automotive consulting company with more than 50 years of combined experience providing car dealerships with in-depth business support across sales and service departments, today released a series of company milestones and strategic announcements that will help fuel the company's continued momentum and growth in the future.
Among the most notable milestones the company announced include:
- Opening of New Headquarter Office: IDDS will be moving its operating headquarters from Long Island to new office space into the heart of Manhattan, at 733 Third Avenue. With a growing customer footprint of car dealerships that now spans beyond just the Tri-State area, the new office will provide IDDS with a central location from which to meet and service clients on a nationwide scale.
- Leadership Team Changes and Promotions: Co-Founder Damien Bullard is stepping away from IDDS and will no longer have an active operating role in the business. IDDS Co-Founder Max Zanan will serve as the CEO of IDDS and oversee sales and operations responsibilities within the organization. Zanan is a seasoned automotive industry expert with 15 years of experience in sales, F&I, and dealership consulting. Additionally, long-time IDDS executive Steve Gefter has been promoted to the position of Managing Director, and will oversee a variety of core business development and account management functions within the organization. Gefter is an automotive industry veteran, having spent more than a decade in the industry.
- Client Growth and Expansion: IDDS' client base increased by nearly 30 percent over the past year, with expansion into new markets within the Tri-State Area, as well as in Florida, Central, Western and Upstate New York. IDDS currently services nearly 10 automotive brands, with a footprint in dealerships across dozens of locations in the United States.
- Media Accolades: With Zanan at the helm, IDDS management has been sought after to speak as automotive consulting industry experts with the most prestigious global media outlets in the world, including Bloomberg, Fox Business, TechCrunch, as well as within recognized industry trade publications such as Automotive News, Dealer Magazine, and Digital Dealer.
- Industry Awards: IDDS received two prestigious industry awards that recognized the company for its first-class service model for car dealerships, as well as excellence on its leadership team. The company was honored as a Bronze Winner in the 5th Annual Best in Biz Awards North America, and Zanan received The New York Future 50 Award by SmartCEO Magazine.
"On behalf of everyone in the IDDS family, I want to thank Damien Bullard for his dedication and tireless commitment over the past several years, and wish him the best in his future endeavors," said Max Zanan, Co-Founder and CEO of IDDS Group. "We are extremely encouraged by all of the momentum we've built over the past year, and are looking forward to 2016 and beyond. Between the opening of our flagship office, new leadership team roles, and our unwavering commitment to providing car first-class automotive consulting services, we are well positioned to lead IDDS into the future and to bring a new level of innovation, results and service to car dealerships."
ABOUT IDDS GROUP
IDDS Group specializes in providing consulting services to car dealerships and other automotive professionals across the country, offering F&I products, services, and training. Established in 2011, IDDS Group specifically looks after the needs and concerns of automotive dealers. Owned and operated by experienced automotive professionals who have spent a combined 50+ years strategically handling the affairs of dealerships, IDDS Group has helped several local dealerships to become regional leaders through astute analysis and sharp focus. With their experience and expertise, IDDS Group offers dealerships customized solutions that help them overcome hurdles and become much more profitable. Follow IDDS Group on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
Media Contact: North 6th Agency, Inc. (For IDDS)
SOURCE IDDS Group