COLUMBUS, Ohio, Feb. 24, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- MoveEasy, a relocation technology startup that develops SaaS tools to make the moving process a stress-free experience for consumers, today announces it has partnered with IGC Software, the moving industry's leading software solutions provider.
MoveEasy and IGC Software will collaborate to bring automated local pricing software to moving companies throughout the country, enabling round-the-clock sales, personalized content, resources, and marketing campaigns that continue the relationship well beyond the moving truck, resulting in increased millennial engagement.
"Our products add a competitive edge to our customers' offerings by not only streamlining their businesses but by instilling their customers with an impression of trustworthiness and efficiency," said Venkatesh Ganapathy, CEO, and Founder of MoveEasy. "By partnering with IGC, we're combining our prowess in consumer web applications with their innovative software solutions, resulting in a powerful solution for the industry."
IGC's customers are now able to use MoveEasy's embeddable, white labeled solutions on their websites. This includes a live local pricing tool that allows consumers to enter specifics of their move and receive an instant quote for local moves, right from the mover's website.
Companies can control all variables, with functionality including:
- Complete control on pricing - Moving companies can customize pricing on the MoveEasy platform including hourly rates, minimum pricing, driving time etc. and, set rules on who gets instant prices and set premium pricing for busy days.
- Detailed move information - MoveEasy's platform also collects detailed information on items to be moved with the help of a visual inventory feature, as well as location details such as parking restrictions, stairs, and customer's availability for in-home consultations.
- Multi-location support - Multiple offices? No problem! The tool can be customized to show pricing specific to the office location the customer will interact with.
- Date Based Pricing – Moving companies are able to update their capacity and related pricing based on specific days and the customer is able to select from a range of 7 days to determine the best day based on price.
MoveEasy also offers the most comprehensive moving concierge platform directly from the moving company's website. Features include:
- Personalized moving checklist: No more static checklists. MoveEasy dynamically personalizes its moving checklist for different move situations (moving with pets, kids etc.), and sends reminders when it's time to take the next step.
- Address Change: Free change of address with USPS as well as getting driver's license and vehicle registration details updated.
- Switching utilities: The platform provides a list of utility providers, provides approximate utility charges for the consumer's new home, and helping setting up internet and cable.
- Market Your services: Moving companies can also add their own products and services, such as moving boxes, portable container rental, self-storage and more for free.
MoveEasy's growing list of customers include Arpin Van Lines (who have been using the interstate ballpark estimation and concierge tools since 2015), and You Move Me on the national level as well as a number of local van line agents and independent moving companies. As a result of the partnership with IGC, all information recorded within the MoveEasy platform will be integrated into IGC's applications, becoming instantly available to their customers.
"We are excited to be working with companies focused on improving the offerings for our clients", said Brian Ferguson, President of IGC Software. "MoveEasy's drive to change the status quo is contagious, consistent with our goals, and we are excited to be contributing on the Live Local Pricing Tool."
The partnership between these two companies is in response to an industry need for increased automation and software tools that will improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the moving industry as a whole. With more and more customers opting to live their entire lives online, it's absolutely essential that moving companies keep pace by offering new and innovative technologies to make moving, easy.
For more Information please contact:
Ph: (614) 620-7223
MoveEasy streamlines the extremely stressful process of moving by providing SaaS tools for all stakeholders within the moving process to help them enhance their client's moving experience. Their products include a platform to help moving companies provide instant local quotes from their website as well as an automated moving concierge platform to help moving companies, real estate professionals, property managers, corporate relocation managers and many others effortlessly guide their clients through different aspects of their move.
Founded in 1998, IGC Software delivers software solutions to the moving and storage industry leveraging emerging technology and delivering best of breed applications across the moving industry. IGC Software is the American Moving & Storage Association's Supplier of the Year (Summit Award Winner) for 2015.
This content was issued through the press release distribution service at Newswire.com. For more info visit: http://www.newswire.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/igc-software-partners-with-moveeasy-automates-moving-industry-with-live-local-pricing-300413394.html