IGT Brings Game Changers to FADJA 2013
Exciting new titles, unrivaled performance to define IGT's portfolio in Colombia
LAS VEGAS, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With a mix of game changing products and market-attuned titles, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) will display the latest gaming slots, award-winning casino management systems and interactive technology at Stand #46 at the Andean Gaming Trade Show (FADJA) 2013 in Bogota, Colombia April 3 – 4, 2013.
"IGT has been a game changer for decades by delivering creative gaming experiences and innovative products to our customers," said Sabby Gill, IGT regional vice president, South Latin America and the Caribbean. "At FADJA 2013, we continue this tradition with our lineup of new titles, proven performers and revolutionary systems solutions."
IGT will show industry-leading games and systems solutions at FADJA including:
- The MegaJackpots® Game Changers series makes its Latin American debut with the Carnaval Riches™ and FC Cash Cup bonus themes featuring rich thematic content. This game-within-a-game product appeals to players of all types. Featured on premium IGT cabinets, the new MegaJackpots® Game Changers category will keep operators' floors fresh with industry-best configurability options, progressive action and a robust base-game library.
- The drama and action of the CSI: Video Slots starts when players choose their favorite city and cast from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation™, CSI: Miami™ and CSI: NY™ in this three-games-in-one star.
- The Center Stage Duo™ platform with its 55-inch screen hosts the fabulous Sex and the City® Out on the Town as the ladies and Mr. Big return to the casino floor at FADJA with fun, fashion and community-bonus action.
- Top performing IGT Core slots are the games players search for on casino floors, especially IGT's market-attuned titles. Designed to appeal to Latin American players Tango De Oro®, Fiesta Chihuahua®, Day of the Dead® and Huevocartoon® all feature customized game play configurations as well as translated game content at the touch of a button.
- Sing along with country music's biggest star on the new Dolly Parton® Video Slots, Two Doors Down and Nine to Five Spinning Reels, all featuring exclusive concert footage, interactive bonuses and the award-winning Dolly Music Player that lets fans choose from their favorite Dolly songs.
- IGT's Takes the Cake™, featuring Multi-Layer Display™ (MLD®) 3D technology, is based on the sweet success of the IGT hit Candy Bars®, a top-performing title which is delivering above 2x house averages on many floors.
- FADJA attendees will see the latest lineup of Video Poker hits including Ultimate Aces Poker™, Multi-Streak Poker™, All-Star Poker® 2 and Hyper Bonus Poker™.
- The IGT Cloud is a revolutionary casino management service solution that operators in Latin America can utilize to seamlessly optimize their operations, while engaging players. By deploying the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, operators can access applications such as IGT Analytics and IGT Floor Manager.
- With sbX® Floor Manager operators have access to IGT's expansive 400-plus game theme library, while sbX® Analytics delivers frequent and in-depth analysis of slot performance data allowing new levels of game optimization for maximum performance.
- IGT brings online and mobile gaming experiences to players across many devices. With 'best of breed' content, the IGT Casino Remote Game Server (IGT rgs®) delivers universally-recognized brands and top-performing IGT classics such as Cleopatra®, Da Vinci Diamonds®, Kitty Glitter® and Wolf Run®, to phones, computers and mobile devices.
IGT's expansive portfolio of games and systems will be located at FADJA booth 46. For more information, visit www.igt.com.
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino-style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT.
CSI: © 2000-2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. & Daltrey Funding LLC. TM in USA CBS Broadcasting Inc. & outside USA Daltrey Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Sex and the City Official HBO Licensed Product © 2013 Home Box Office, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Sex and the City is a trademark of Home Box Office, Inc.
DOLLY PARTON® is a registered trademark of Dolly Parton
Huevocartoon® ©2002, Comunidad Huevo S.A. de C.V.
DA VINCI DIAMONDS was created by High 5 Games. For more information on High 5 Games (H5G), go to www.high5games.com.
TANGO DE ORO trademark[s] and copyrights are owned and/or registered by IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are owned and/or registered by IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PureDepth®, MLD®, Multi-Layer Display™, and Actual Depth® are trademarks and registered trademarks of PureDepth, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners, without intent to infringe. www.puredepth.com
More by this Source
IGT Fuels Excitement for New Jersey Real Money Online Gaming
Nov 21, 2013, 06:00 ET
IGT MegaJackpots® Create 'Big Cheese' and 'High Roller' in Wisconsin and Nevada
Nov 15, 2013, 14:00 ET
IGT Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend Increase
Nov 15, 2013, 17:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.