IGT delivers Game Changers at Indian Gaming 2013
Unrivaled Gaming Innovation and Performance come to Phoenix as IGT showcases its commitment to Tribal Gaming
LAS VEGAS, March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Industry-leading games, revolutionary systems and innovative performance come to Phoenix as International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) showcases the best in gaming slots, casino management systems and interactive technology at booth #608 at the National Indian Gaming Association's Indian Gaming 2013 Tradeshow and Convention at the Phoenix Convention Center, March 26-27.
"IGT is committed to our Tribal partners' success as we build upon our long-term relationships and deliver unrivaled gaming innovations at NIGA," said Knute Knudson, IGT vice president of Native American Development. "This year, attendees will see IGT's newest titles and best performing products that create entertaining experiences and drive industry-leading performance on the casino floor."
IGT will spotlight player-favorite games and total system solutions that bring thrilling content to a myriad of devices. New titles, popular games and products at the show include:
- The MegaJackpots® Game Changers series will thrill players with Fort Knox®, Plunder Bay™, The Great Zodiac Race™ and Sea Cash™ bonuses. This game-within-a-game product appeals to all player types. Offered on IGT's newest, premium cabinets, this new MegaJackpots® category features industry-best configurability and boasts a robust base-game pipeline.
- The Phantom of the Opera™ Video Slots will be unmasked at NIGA. Based on the hit movie, the MegaJackpots® slot is filled with music and drama as players are swept away during the Masquerade Match and Organ bonuses and the many interactive features.
- Fan-favorite MegaJackpots® titles at NIGA include CSI: Video Slots, where players choose their favorite city and cast from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation™, CSI: Miami™ and CSI: NYTM in this three-games-in-one star. The Center Stage Duo™ platform with its 55-inch screen hosts the Wyland® Video Slots, which immerses players in artistic, oceanic entertainment.
- IGT Core slots are the games players are searching for on casino floors everywhere. Country Music's biggest star makes her debut at NIGA with the Dolly Parton® Video Slots, Two Doors Down and Nine to Five Spinning Reels, all featuring exclusive concert footage, fun bonuses and the award-winning Dolly Music Player that lets fans choose from their favorite Dolly songs.
- IGT Video Reel Edge slot titles such as Tully's Treasure Hunt™ and Blood Life Legends® offer traditional slot play with joy-stick enabled, skill-based bonuses.
- IGT Market-attuned titles are designed to appeal to international players with customized game play configurations and translated game content at the push of a button. Asian and Latin themed games at NIGA include West Journey Treasure Hunt™, Silk Seduction™, Tango De Oro® and Huevocartoon®.
- Video poker fans choose IGT as the best in the industry and NIGA attendees will see the latest lineup including Ultimate Aces Poker™, Multi-Streak Poker™, All-Star Poker® 2 and Hyper Bonus Poker™.
- IGT's casino management systems solutions bring performance and exceptional player experiences to every size floor with the power of sbX® and IGT Advantage® utilizing sbX® Floor Manager, sbX® Analytics and the Service Window as well as integrated Bonusing and management applications.
- With IGT Cloud operators can deploy the industry-leading sbX® systems solution through the IGT Cloud, and access applications such as IGT Analytics, for robust reporting, and IGT Floor Manager to seamlessly manage game content and allow access to the largest game library in the industry.
- IGT is delivering entertaining gaming experiences to players across many devices, from online to mobile with universally-recognized brands and top-performing IGT classics via the IGT Casino Remote Game Server (IGT rgs®).
- Ranked as one of the top five grossing apps on Facebook, with more than six million monthly active players, IGT's social gaming product, DoubleDown Casino® brings a full casino-style offering in one place with classic IGT games, multiplayer poker, blackjack, roulette and more. The DoubleDown Casino® features top-performing land-based games, including Da Vinci Diamonds® and Cleopatra®, with plans to include many more popularly-ranked IGT land-based and online game titles in the coming year.
- IGT's free-to-play DoubleDown Casino Partner Program is an innovative solution leveraging IGT's interactive technology by giving casinos immediate access to the DoubleDown Casino® application directly on their casino websites and providing a great acquisition and retention tool for casino websites. More than 40 casinos across the US, including several tribal casinos, have partnered with IGT to embed the DoubleDown Casino® experience on their property websites with players spending 29 minutes on average on their websites.
IGT's unmatched portfolio of games and systems will be located at NIGA booth 608. For more information, visit www.igt.com.
- Like us on Facebook
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Play DoubleDown Casino games
- Check out our other games and systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at www.IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or www.facebook.com/IGT.
The Phantom of the Opera: TM© 1986 & 2004 The Really Useful Group Ltd
CSI: © 2000-2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. & Daltrey Funding LLC. TM in USA CBS Broadcasting Inc. & outside USA Daltrey Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Family Guy™ & © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
© 2013 Califon Productions, Inc. "Wheel of Fortune" is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Wyland® is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC © 2013.
All rights reserved. 2013.
DOLLY PARTON® is a registered trademark of Dolly Parton
Huevocartoon® ©2002, Comunidad Huevo S.A. de C.V.
SUPER STACKS, WEST JOURNEY TREASURE HUNT and DA VINCI DIAMONDS were created by High 5 Games. For more information on High 5 Games (H5G), go to www.high5games.com.
The SUPER STACKS, DA VINCI DIAMONDS, WEST JOURNEY TREASURE HUNT, and TANGO DE ORO trademark[s] and copyrights are owned and/or registered by IGT in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other trademarks are owned and/or registered by IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.
PureDepth®, MLD®, Multi-Layer Display™, and Actual Depth® are trademarks and registered trademarks of PureDepth, Inc. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners, without intent to infringe. www.puredepth.com
More by this Source
IGT to Host Investor Conference
IGT Fuels Excitement for New Jersey Real Money Online Gaming
Nov 21, 2013, 06:00 ET
IGT Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend Increase
Nov 15, 2013, 17:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.