IGT Proud Sponsor and Participant of the 2013 Gaming Technology Conference
Keeping to the focus of this year's conference which revolves around real-world technology challenges and solutions, IGT will be giving a hands-on demonstration of convergent gaming entertainment options.
LAS VEGAS, March 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), the global leader in driving technology innovations in the gaming industry, will be directing thought leadership at the 2013 Gaming Technology Conference (GTC), which will take place March 12-13 at the Green Valley Ranch Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Showcased at IGT's booth will be a portfolio of products that promote exciting player experiences and highlight IGT's commitment to innovation and progress. Mark your calendars to visit stand # 216 for an unrivaled set of games and business solutions, such as:
- How we are bringing a seamless gaming experience to players across many devices from online to mobile, with 'best of breed' content, over 100 slot and table games, including top-performing IGT classics from the casino floor such as Cleopatra®, Da Vinci Diamonds®, Kitty Glitter® and Wolf Run®, and an Interactive Game Development Kit (iGDK) for third party developers to deliver new content via the IGT Casino Remote Game Server (IGT rgs®),
- The DoubleDown Casino, which is part of the top 3 grossing games on Facebook, with over 6 million monthly active players. IGT's social gaming product offers a full casino-style offering in one place with classic IGT games, multiplayer poker, blackjack, roulette and more,
- IGT Advantage® and sbX®, casino management systems solutions that bring performance and exceptional player experiences to every size floor,
- sbX® Analytics, the only G2S-based analytics platform in the industry, provides operators with access to more frequent and in-depth analysis of a wide array of slot performance data to optimize every game for maximum performance.
IGT Executives will participate in several panel discussions, addressing topics such as streamlining software deployments through the Cloud, utilizing SaaS and virtualization as well as discussions on new and emerging technologies.
For more information on IGT's involvement at the 2013 Gaming Technology Conference, please visit IGT.com/GTC2013.
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for regulated markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
Da Vinci Diamonds was created by High 5 Games. For more information on High 5 Games (H5G), go to www.high5games.com.
More by this Source
IGT Taps Wildly Popular tokidoki Lifestyle Brand for Slot Creation
Apr 17, 2014, 17:45 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.