IGT Set To Showcase Gaming's Finest At Peru Gaming Show
LAS VEGAS, Aug. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- With a robust portfolio of best-in-class gaming solutions, International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is poised to bring the latest innovations in gaming technology, player entertainment and casino management systems to Booth # 53 at the Peru Gaming Show in Lima, Peru Aug. 14 -15.
"IGT has a great presence in South America so we truly value the opportunity to showcase our newest products to our valued customers," said Sabby Gill, IGT regional vice president, South Latin America and the Caribbean. "We look forward to introducing operators to our most recent and best performing games and systems. IGT will also spotlight several new market-attuned games that have proven to resonate and entertain regional players."
Stop by Booth # 53 to see:
- Top performing core game Huevocartoon®, a market-attuned slot game designed to appeal to Latin American players with customized game play configurations as well as translated game content at the touch of a button. Additionally on display will be fan-favorite core games such as Candy Bars® and Takes the Cake®, in addition to hot new releases such as Black Orchid® and Miss White®.
- The exciting and interactive MegaJackpots® series with fan-favorite platforms include the CSI: Video Slots, where players choose their favorite city and cast from CSI: Crime Scene Investigation™, CSI: Miami™ and CSI: NY™ to keep operators' floors fresh with pop culture themes available in Spanish and English.
- IGT's MegaJackpots® Game Changers series are games-within-a-game, and appeal to players of all types, with rich thematic content through titles such as Carnaval Riches™ and FC Cash Cup.
- Wowing attendees is the Center Stage Duo™, a55-inch screen hosting WYLAND®, where an underwater world comes to life, affording players the opportunity to interact with sea creatures, paint with WYLAND® and enjoy serene sounds via IGT's exclusive audio.
- sbX® Floor Manager grants operators access to IGT's expansive 400-plus game theme library, while sbX® Analytics delivers frequent and in-depth analysis of slot performance data to assist the operator in making decisions for maximum performance.
IGT's extensive portfolio of games and systems will be located at Peru Gaming Show booth # 53. For more information, visit www.igt.com.
- Like us on Facebook
- Play DoubleDown Casino Games
- Like DoubleDown Casino on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- View IGT's YouTube Channel
- Check out our other Games and Gaming Systems
International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT) is a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and continues to transform the industry by translating casino player experiences to social, mobile and interactive environments for markets around the world. IGT's acquisition of DoubleDown Interactive provides engaging social casino style entertainment to more than 6 million players monthly. More information about IGT is available at IGT.com or connect with IGT at @IGTNews or facebook.com/IGT. Anyone can play at the DoubleDown Casino by visiting http://apps.facebook.com/doubledowncasino or doubledowncasino.com
Huevocartoon® ©2002, Comunidad Huevo S.A. de C.V.
CSI: © 2000-2013 CBS Broadcasting Inc. & Daltrey Funding LLC. TM in USA CBS Broadcasting Inc. & outside USA Daltrey Funding LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Wyland® is a trademark of Wyland Worldwide, LLC and may not be used in any way without its written authorization. Wyland Worldwide, LLC © 2013.
All rights reserved. 2013.
All other trademarks are owned and/or registered by IGT and/or its licensors in the U.S. and/or other countries.
More by this Source
IGT to Host Investor Conference
Dec 09, 2013, 08:30 ET
IGT Fuels Excitement for New Jersey Real Money Online Gaming
Nov 21, 2013, 06:00 ET
IGT Announces Fifth Consecutive Quarterly Dividend Increase
Nov 15, 2013, 17:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.