Illinois CPA Society Appoints 2012-2013 Board of Directors
CHICAGO, May 3, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Illinois CPA Society (ICPAS) recently announced the installment of its 2012-2013 Board of Directors. The Society, the fourth largest state CPA society in the country with more than 24,000 members, is a professional organization dedicated to enhancing the value of the CPA profession.
The 19-member Board will lead and advise the Illinois CPA Society, Illinois CPA Foundation and CPAs for the Public Interest (CPAsPI). Board members are accomplished individuals who represent various accounting segments and are extremely dedicated to the profession.
Illinois CPA Society President and CEO Elaine Weiss welcomes the new 2012-2013 Board of Directors, comprised of the following individuals:
- James P. Jones, CPA, Executive Vice President, Edward Don & Company, North Riverside, IL
- William P. Graf, CPA, Partner, Deloitte LLP, Chicago, IL
- Edward J. Hannon, CPA, JD, Partner, Freeborn & Peters LLP, Chicago, IL
- Daniel F. Rahill, CPA, JD, Partner, KPMG LLP, Chicago, IL
Immediate Past Chairperson
- Robert E. Cameron, CPA, Principal, Cameron Smith & Company, P.C., Springfield, IL
Directors to hold office for a third year of a three-year term ending March 31, 2013
- Rose G. Dougherty, CPA, Partner, Legacy Professionals LLP, Chicago, IL
- John A. Hepp, CPA, PhD, Partner, Grant Thornton, LLP, Chicago, IL
- Geralyn R. Hurd, CPA, Managing Partner, Crowe Horwath LLP, Chicago, IL
- Leif J. Jensen, CPA, CFO-Partner, Leif Jensen & Associates, Elk Grove Village, IL
- J. Bradley Sargent, CPA/CFF, CFE, CFS, Cr.FA, Managing Member, Sargent Consulting Group, LLC, Mokena, IL
Directors to hold office for a second year of a three-year term ending March 31, 2014
- Paul V. Inserra, CPA, Principal, McClure, Inserra & Co., Chtd., Arlington Heights, IL
- Kathleen M. Kedrowski, CPA, Retired, Navigant Consulting, Chicago, IL
- Michael J. Maffei, CPA, Director, GATX Corporation, Chicago, IL
- Thomas L. Zeller, PhD, CPA, Professor, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, IL
Directors to hold office for a first year of a three-year term ending March 31, 2015
- Linda S. Abernethy, CPA, Partner, McGladrey & Pullen LLP, Schaumburg, IL
- Margaret M. Hunn, CPA, CFE, CFF, CITP, Partner, Rozovics & Wojcicki, Park Ridge, IL
- Marcus D. Odom, PhD, CPA (inactive), Professor, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, IL
- Floyd D. Perkins, CPA, Attorney, Ungaretti & Harris, Chicago, IL
- Mark F. Schultz, CPA, Principal, Dugan & Lopatka CPAs PC, Wheaton, IL
About the Illinois CPA Society
The Illinois CPA Society, founded in 1903, is the fourth largest state CPA Society in the nation, with more than 24,000 members. It is the premier professional organization that represents CPAs in Illinois. During its over 100 years of existence, the Society has advanced the highest ethical and financial standards of the profession, and has been a leader in educating the public on financial issues.
SOURCE Illinois CPA Society
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.