Customer Momentum Across Industries
- Illumio provides the only cybersecurity technology to deliver segmentation to the widest range of workloads running in bare-metal servers, virtual machines and on containerized hosts in private data centers and public clouds, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Last year, the company experienced significant growth across many verticals, including financial services, technology, energy, entertainment and government sectors in North America and Europe. The Illumio Adaptive Security Platform is now deployed in production environments, with the largest deployments spanning tens of thousands of workloads.
Continued Technology Innovation
In addition to significant customer expansion in 2016, Illumio continued its rapid pace of innovation with several industry firsts, including:
- Illumio Security Templates: downloadable, tested and validated policy packs that simplify the adoption of Illumio by providing all the segmentation rules needed to write a security policy for critical enterprise applications or application components, including Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, Microsoft SQL, etc.
- Adaptive Segmentation for Cisco, Arista, AWS and Azure: extends capabilities of Illumio's adaptive segmentation to a range of data center and cloud infrastructure leaders for coordinated and layered protection.
- Adaptive User Segmentation: expands the reach of adaptive segmentation through integration with Microsoft Active Directory, controlling via policy what users can connect to in the data center or in a cloud compute environment.
- Attack Surface Assessment: enables MRI-like visibility inside the data center and cloud by mapping high-value assets and open communications pathways between applications to ensure proper policy and segmentation is deployed to protect the environment.
In 2016, Illumio gained industry recognition from technology, security and financial analysts, press, and other industry observers, including:
- Goldman Sachs "100 Most Intriguing Entrepreneurs," awarded to Andrew Rubin for the second consecutive year
- Forbes Hottest Cybersecurity Startups
- Forbes Hottest Startups
- Forbes Cloud 100
- CRN Emerging Vendors
- Bay Area Best Places to Work
- Most Innovative Data Center Security Solution by Cyber Defense Magazine
Illumio stops cyber threats by controlling the lateral movement of unauthorized communications through its breakthrough adaptive segmentation technology. The Company's Adaptive Security Platform™ visualizes application traffic and delivers continuous, scalable and dynamic policy and enforcement to every bare-metal server, VM, container and VDI within data centers and public clouds. Using Illumio, enterprises such as Morgan Stanley, Plantronics, Salesforce, King Entertainment, NetSuite, Oak Hill Advisors and Creative Artists Agency have achieved secure application and cloud migration, environmental segmentation, compliance and high-value application protection from breaches and threats with no changes to applications or infrastructure. For more information, visit www.illumio.com or follow us @Illumio.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/illumio-achieves-400-percent-bookings-growth-in-2016-300406297.html