DUBLIN, Dec. 08, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cb5xw/immunodiagnostics) has announced the addition of the "Immunodiagnostics Market in China 2016-2020" report to their offering.
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
- What are the key factors driving the immunodiagnostic market in the China?
- What are the key Market trends impacting the growth of the immunodiagnostic market in the China?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the immunodiagnostic market in the China?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the immunodiagnostic market in the China?
Technavios market research analyst estimates the immunodiagnostics market in China to grow at an impressive CAGR of around 18% by 2020. The introduction of stringent healthcare reforms, growing preference for local manufacture of diagnostic devices, and rapidly increasing competition are some of the significant factors that augment growth in this market during the forecast period.
This market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the immunodiagnostic market in China by technology type (CLIA, ELISA, FIA, MIA, LFIA, and RIA), by product (reagent and instrument), by analyzer type (standalone analyzer and integrated analyzer), and by mode of operation (automated systems, semi-automated systems, and manual systems). The key vendors in this report are Roche Diagnostics, Abbott Diagnostics, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics, Beckman Coulter, and Sysmex Medical Electronics.
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- BioSino Bio-technology & Science
- Immunodiagnostic System Holdings (IDS)
- Mindray Medical International
- Shanghai Kehua Bio-engineering
- Sichuan Maccura Biotechnology
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
PART 05: Healthcare system in China
PART 06: Market landscape
PART 07: Market segmentation by product type
PART 08: Market segmentation by analyzer type
PART 09: Market segmentation by mode of operation
PART 10: Market segmentation by technology
PART 11: Market drivers
PART 12: Impact of drivers
PART 13: Market challenges
PART 14: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 15: Market trends
PART 16: Vendor landscape
PART 17: Key vendor analysis
PART 18: Appendix
PART 19: About the Autho
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6cb5xw/immunodiagnostics
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets