Impact of Monetary Policy and Gas Prices on Small Business Discussed at Policy Briefing Breakfast hosted by The Hill
WASHINGTON, May 15, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- On Wednesday, May 16, The Hill newspaper will host a policy breakfast discussing the impact of monetary policy and gas prices on US Small Businesses. Rep. Tom Price (R-GA) will make remarks.
The event's sponsor, the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council (SBEC), will release a new report, "Monetary Policy, Gas Prices and the Impact on Small Businesses," by Louisiana State University Endowed Chair of Banking and nationally-renowned economist Joseph R. Mason, also speaking at the event.
Event schedule and participants include:
- 8:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 8:30 a.m. Welcoming Remarks by The Hill Editor-in-Chief Hugo Gurdon
- 8:35 a.m. Remarks by SBEC President and CEO Karen Kerrigan
- 8:40 a.m. Remarks by Rep. Tom Price (R-GA)
- 9:00 a.m. Experts Panel (moderated by Ian Swanson, The Hill's Economy Columnist)
- Joseph R. Mason, Moyse/LBA Chair of Banking at the Ourso School of Business at Louisiana State University and a Senior Fellow at the Wharton School
- Raymond J. Keating, Chief Economist, SBEC
- 9:15 a.m. Audience Q&A
- 9:30 a.m. Adjourn
Wed., May 16, 2012
8:00 a.m. Breakfast
8:30 a.m.-9:30 a.m. Program
Liaison Capitol Hill
415 New Jersey Ave NW
This event will also be livestreamed on TheHill.com -- #taxonsmallbiz
MEDIA IS INVITED
SOURCE The Hill
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.