Used by leading Fortune 1000 companies, StreamAnalytix is the industry's first open-source based, enterprise-grade, multi-engine platform for rapid and easy development of real-time stream processing and machine learning applications. Business analysts, data scientists and developers in many large enterprises have found it surprisingly easy to develop complex high-powered big data analytics applications in a matter of days using StreamAnalytix. Users are leveraging the intuitive drag-and-drop user interface which abstracts a powerful open source stack including Apache Kafka, Apache Spark, Apache Storm, Hadoop and NoSQL data stores. StreamAnalytix is available on premise or in the cloud and helps organizations in areas such as streaming ETL, Internet of Things (IoT) and log analytics, real-time smart customer care and churn analytics, real-time fraud and anomaly detection, and predictive maintenance.
In addition to support for batch processing, which provides the ability to schedule batch jobs via Apache Oozie, StreamAnalytix 3.0 includes advanced machine learning capabilities such as support for A-B testing and the champion-challenger model framework. The platform now also includes the following enhancements:
- Data inspect feature that allows testing and visualizing the data and logic flow in the pipeline during the development stage without using cluster resources. No other visual solution on the market today offers this capability with Apache Spark.
- Data lineage feature that enables visualizing data flow in running pipelines for streaming or batch data. It can also be used to determine cumulative processing time lag at each component, data comparison between components and data at each processor.
- Hadoop certification with Cloudera, in addition to Hortonworks and MapR.
- New data connectors for IoT, social media and clickstream, in addition to Amazon Web Services Kinesis, Amazon Web Services Simple Storage Service and TIBCO Enterprise Service Bus.
- Improved usability, including new, user interface validations and dashboards.
StreamAnalytix 3.0 will be available under a beta program online by the end of April 2017. For more information, and to sign up for a free trial version, visit: www.streamanalytix.com/three/beta.
StreamAnalytix is currently being leveraged by more than 150 developer teams as part of the Impetus Technologies Spark Streaming Innovation Contest. The contest is still open and submissions can be made until March 31, 2017. Entries will be evaluated by a judging panel, including Impetus Technologies executives as well as Alex Woodie, managing editor at Datanami, and Mike Matchett, senior analyst and consultant at Taneja Group. Winners will be announced on April 18, 2017, with a total of $20,000 in prize money awarded.
Impetus Technologies will be demonstrating the new capabilities of StreamAnalytix 3.0 at Strata + Hadoop World, March 14-16, 2017, in San Jose, Calif. at booth number 1221. Members of the media and analyst communities interested in booking a meeting with the company to learn more should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Impetus Technologies
Impetus Technologies is focused on creating big business impact through big data solutions for Fortune 1000 enterprises. The company offers a unique mix of software products, consulting services, data science capabilities and technology expertise. It offers full life-cycle services for big data technology implementations, including technology strategy, solution architecture, proof of concept, production implementation and on-going support to its clients. To learn more, visit: www.impetus.com or write to: email@example.com, and follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/impetustech and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/impetus.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/impetus-technologies-announces-streamanalytix-30-featuring-support-for-apache-spark-based-batch-processing-300422760.html
SOURCE Impetus Technologies