AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Implus, the market-leading designer of innovative fitness equipment, has named Archer Malmo the company's integrated agency of record following an extensive review. Archer Malmo is one of the country's leading independent advertising agencies and will be responsible for advertising and integrated marketing communications activities including creative, branding, digital, public relations and social media across all Implus brands.
"As we continue to build our portfolio of brands, we needed a partner with a full offering of marketing capabilities to help us navigate the ever-evolving landscape of marketing across paid, earned and owned channels," said Marco Garsed, VP marketing for Implus. "It's increasingly important for us to communicate with our core audiences, and Archer Malmo impressed us with their creative ideas, strategic insights and understanding of our customer segments across traditional and digital mediums."
The agency began transitioning work in September, and is already focused on building campaigns for a range of brands within the Implus portfolio to support sales efforts in a variety of channels, including online and retail.
Some of the key brands that the Archer Malmo team will be supporting include:
- Sof Sole is a worldwide leader in technologically advanced athletic footwear accessories including insoles, socks, and shoe care for everyday needs to high impact and performance activities – allowing users to optimize the functionality, comfort, and performance of any shoe.
- Spenco is an innovative healthcare company focusing on insoles, orthotics and advanced sports medicine and first aid products. The company's mission is to help people everywhere achieve comfort through the use of their wide array of products.
- ForceField is an armor-like protection and waterproofing product line for all types of footwear, outerwear, backpacks and hats. Preferred by sneakerheads and serious shoe collectors, the invisible coating shields fabric from damage and prevents fading, keeping gear looking new and fresh longer.
- YakTrax® is the ultimate solution for people navigating winter, providing ice traction devices and hand warmers designed to keep you moving. Inspired by a Himalayan Sherpa, the original Yaktrax model features a spikeless coil design that grips the ice and snow with each step.
- Harbinger has led the strength training category for more than 28 years in gloves and belts, and has expanded into other accessories that can help elevate strength training including wraps, straps, and speed ropes. Harbinger encourages people to elevate their strength training through the use of the company's high-quality, carefully engineered and diverse line of products.
- TriggerPoint™ is a leading sports performance, self-care brand concentrating on innovation, education and products that optimize muscular performance and personal empowerment. TriggerPoint's products, such as the GRID foam rollers and other massage aids, relieve muscular discomfort and aid recovery to increase, enhance or rehabilitate natural ease of movement – helping anyone with an active lifestyle manage therapeutic care and recovery.
- Perfect Fitness equipment such as the Perfect Pushup®, Perfect Multi-Gym®, and Perfect Ab Carver® Pro focuses on natural movement and body weight to help fitness enthusiasts of all levels maximize their workout results.
- Balega is the most technologically advanced sock on the market based on research and innovation and is designed to help performance athletes achieve their personal peak in comfort. Balega is also committed to creating closer, caring communities through numerous corporate responsibility programs in South Africa and around the world.
- FuelBelt is the original fueling race belt line for endurance athletes dedicated to helping athletes achieve their goals and push the limits of personal performance during runs, triathlons and other endurance activities. FuelBelt is used by top endurance and amateur athletes around the world.
"We are honored to partner with Implus and are excited to work together to help the Implus brands achieve visibility, create impact and engagement with consumers on a global scale, and support the brands' multiple sales channels," said Simon Hjorth, SVP, director of client services for Archer Malmo Austin. "We are committed to forging strong partnerships with like-minded organizations and believe our strategic approach to create innovative solutions using brand thinking, data and technology will drive results for our clients today and growth tomorrow."
Archer Malmo has offices in Austin, Texas and Memphis, Tennessee and focuses on brand development, advertising, public relations and digital services for national brands across a variety of categories. The agency is one of the largest independent agencies in the country with 215 employees and has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by "Inc. 5000," as a best place to work by Advertising Age, the Memphis Business Journal and PRNews.
Headquartered in Durham, North Carolina, Implus is an innovative provider of products ranging from footcare and seasonal accessories to fitness and recovery solutions. Implus' brand family includes Perfect Fitness®, Harbinger®, TriggerPoint®, Yaktrax®, FuelBelt®, Sof Sole®, Balega®, ForceField®, Little Hotties®, apara®, Airplus®, Sneaker Balls®, Sof Comfort®, Penguin®, ICETrekkers®, FitDeck®, DryGuy®, and now Spenco®. Implus proudly distributes to over 75,000 retail outlets across North America and in 70 countries worldwide. For more information, please call 800-446-7587 or visit www.implus.com.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/implus-corporation-selects-archer-malmo-as-agency-of-record-300358992.html