BOULDER, Colo., March 16, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- CU Women's Council, underwriter of the popular annual Women Inspiring Leadership Development (WILD) Summit, announced today that Dawn Hudson, Chief Marketing Officer of the NFL, will deliver the morning keynote at this year's event and social entrepreneur and women's rights activist Khalida Brohi will present the afternoon keynote. WILD Summit IV will be held on April 1, 2016 at the Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Westminster, Colo.
"Dawn Hudson is so dedicated to developing women leaders that she recently held a conference on the topic herself," said Julie Imig, WILD Summit IV chair. "And Khalida is a 24 year old heroine who has made a huge impact on tribal and rural women in Pakistan. All of our panelists have so much to share with the audience. They will certainly make an impact, which is the theme of this year's event."
As is always the case, this year's event is almost sold out. To register, click here.
In addition to the amazing keynote speakers, there are eight different break-out sessions to choose from including:
- State of the State: Shifting the Women's Economy in Colorado presented by Lauren Y Casteel, Rachael Donaldson and Ginny Corsi
- Soul of a New Profit Model: Weaving Social Impact into Your Triple Bottom Line presented by Rebecca Rose and Maria Barsallo
- Your Truest Impact in the Real World: The Ultimate Gut Check presented by Sue Heilbronner
- Max Your Impact: The Art of Getting Heard presented by Stephanie Rosol and Susan Brennan
- For Profit and For Good: Impacting Social Issues is Our Business presented by Stephanie Cox, Anke Corbin, and Katie Wise
- Politically Corrected: Women (that means YOU) Changing the Conversation to Impact Policy and the Course of the Future presented by Fern O'Brien, Elizabeth Patterson, and Pat Waak
- What's Your Number?: Getting What You're Worth presented by Bridgette Brinkman, Jane McAean, and Barbara Batt
- The Big Bang Impact of Art: Feel Free to Make a Splash presented by Helen Forster, Marda Kirn, and Deborah Malden
The WILD Summit IV will take place on April 1, 2016 at the Marriott Hotel and Convention Center in Westminster. For more information on the Women's Council and the WILD Summit, please visit (wildsummit.org).
About the WILD Summit:
The mission of The WILD Summit is to provide a professional forum for women who want to learn and share; inspire and be inspired. Its objective is increase the visibility and accessibility of successful WILD women in the community to students and each other. It offers a venue for the presentation and sharing of relevant topics that are provocative and engaging to WILD women across university majors, industries and functional roles. It engages a broad audience of WILD women who fit in every place along the continuum of age and experience – bringing together those who are seeking knowledge and those with a desire to share and give back. For more information on the WILD Summit, please visit (http://leedswomenscouncil.org/wild-2015.html).
About the Women's Council:
The Women's Council is a membership group of professional women who serve the efforts of the Deming Center for Entrepreneurship at the University of Colorado (CU).
The purpose of the Women's Council is to support the mission of CU's Deming Center for Entrepreneurship by providing access and connection for students to successful women business leaders who will provide their support and expertise and nourish both students and other women in our community to live up to their potential as entrepreneurs and leaders in business. For more information on CU's Women's Council, please visit (http://leedswomenscouncil.org/cu-leeds-school-of-business.html).
303-581-7760, ext. 18 (office)
Twitter handle: @tddouglas
SOURCE The WILD Summit