Imprivata Announces Inaugural 2012 Healthcare Innovation Award Finalists Six Hospitals Recognized for Exceptional Implementation of Imprivata OneSign to Improve Clinical Workflows and Increase Adoption of Computer Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
LEXINGTON, Mass., Oct. 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Imprivata®, the leader in healthcare IT security, announces its inaugural 2012 Healthcare Innovation Award finalists, recognizing six hospitals, including Catholic Health Partners, Johns Hopkins, Memorial Healthcare, MedCentral Health System, Mercy Health System and Sanford Health, for exceptional implementation of Imprivata OneSign to improve clinical workflow and increase productivity and data security.
"Imprivata is pleased to recognize these healthcare organizations and their innovative application of Imprivata solutions," said Ed Gaudet, Chief Marketing Officer, Imprivata. "These six finalists are not only realizing the full benefits of our single sign-on and authentication management solutions for healthcare in interesting ways, but they serve as exemplars in leveraging technology to enhance care delivery."
The winner of Imprivata's 2012 Innovation Award will be announced on day two of the company's first annual Imprivata HealthCon 2012 User Conference on November 8, 2012. Keep an eye on the Imprivata blog over the next several weeks to see the full story on many of the Imprivata Healthcare Innovation Award finalists.
Find more information about our finalists below:
- Catholic Health Partners is one of the largest nonprofit health systems in the United States, operating hospitals, long-term care facilities and other healthcare organizations in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital is part of Johns Hopkins Medicine, a $6.5 billion integrated global health enterprise headquartered in Baltimore that is one of the leading healthcare systems in the United States, combining a 121-year commitment to community care with groundbreaking research, teaching and medical services to patients worldwide.
- Memorial Healthcare is a mid-size community hospital serving Shiawassee County in Michigan.
- MedCentral Health System is a non-profit organization, comprised of two general, acute care hospitals, with a combined total of 351 beds and 42 bassinets representing a complete range of primary care and specialty practices.
- Mercy Health System is an integrated health system with 68 facilities serving 26 communities throughout southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois.
- Sanford Health is an integrated health system headquartered in the Dakotas and is now the largest rural, not-for-profit health care system in the nation with locations in 126 communities in seven states.
Register today: For more information or to register, please visit http://www.imprivatahealthcon.com/registration.htm.
Imprivata, the leader in healthcare IT security, enables secure access and collaboration for two million healthcare users worldwide. As the #1 independent provider of single sign-on and access management solutions for healthcare and other regulated industries, Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On is exclusively endorsed by American Hospital Association's (AHA) and recognized by Gartner and KLAS. The company hospitals trust with securing their patient information now offers Imprivata Cortext™, the healthcare industry's first free, HIPAA compliant text messaging solution designed for physicians and nurses. Headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, Imprivata serves 1,300 hospitals in partnership with over 200 EMR and technology infrastructure vendors around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
Join us on social media:
Follow Imprivata on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Imprivata
Like Imprivata's Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Imprivata
Connect with Imprivata on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/imprivata
All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.