Imprivata® to Hold First Annual User Conference
OneSign Users to Gather at HealthCon to Share Experiences and Best Practices for Increasing Provider Productivity, Speeding EMR Adoption and Protecting Patient Data
LEXINGTON, Mass., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Imprivata, the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare, will hold its first annual Imprivata HealthCon 2012 User Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, Nov. 6 - 8. Information technology (IT) and clinical informaticists from Imprivata's worldwide base of 900 healthcare customers will share their experiences and best practices for increasing care provider productivity, speeding EHR adoption and protecting patient data. Imprivata engineers, product managers, trainers and industry experts will also deliver education sessions on implementation, deployment and security compliance.
The two-day event will feature more than 30 unique breakout sessions in three educational tracks: Clinical Workflows, Business, and Imprivata Products. Topics will include workflow improvement, physician adoption, maximizing technology investments, meeting HIPAA and security requirements, and Imprivata product updates.
HealthCon keynote speakers include:
- John Halamka, MD, MS, a Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Chief Information Officer of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Chairman of the New England Healthcare Exchange Network (NEHEN), co-Chair of the national HIT Standards Committee, co-Chair of the Massachusetts HIT Advisory Committee and a practicing Emergency Physician.
- Daniel Kraft, MD, a physician-scientist, inventor and innovator with more than 20 years of experience in clinical practice, biomedical research and healthcare innovation. Dr. Kraft also chairs the FutureMed program at Singularity University, a program which explores convergent, exponentially developing technologies and their potential in biomedicine and healthcare.
Featured customer presentations will include:
- Reducing Clicks at Johns Hopkins University Health System. Presented by Patrick Ostendarp, IT Manager, Johns Hopkins Medical Center.
- Ready, set, Go-Live! Speeding User Adoption of EpicCare with Single Sign-on, Positive ID and Fast User Switching. Presented by Carole Ettinger, Senior Project Manager, Akron Children's Hospital; David Warren, Sr. Systems Analyst, Akron Children's Hospital; and Mike Sacco, Implementation Engineer, Imprivata.
- Delivering High Tech, Patient-Centered Care with Secure One-Touch Desktop Roaming at Memorial Healthcare. Presented by Frank Fear, Vice President of IT, Memorial Healthcare.
- How to Win Friends and Influence Doctors: Physician Engagement and Its Role in EMR and CPOE Adoption. Presented by Ed Ricks, CIO, Beaufort Memorial Hospital.
- Coaching and Leadership for Success in Healthcare IT. Presented by Chuck Christian FCHIME, FHIMSS, CIO, Good Samaritan Hospital, Past-Chair of the HIMSS Board of Directors, CHIME-HIMSS 2010 John E. Gall, Jr. CIO of the Year
The Solutions Fair will feature Imprivata partners demonstrating No Click Access™, desktop virtualization, strong authentication and other technologies that increase efficiency and enhance the care delivery process.
Current HealthCon Sponsors Include:
- Platinum Sponsors: Coretek Services, Dell/Wyse, VMware
- Gold Sponsors: RF IDeas
- Silver Sponsors: AuthenTec, HP, HID Global, IP Pathways, Forward Advantage
This is a unique opportunity for hundreds of OneSign customers to engage with like-minded peers to discuss the challenges and solutions they face today.
"We are inspired by the incredible work of our healthcare customers to improve clinician workflow, increase productivity and data security," said Ed Gaudet, Chief Marketing Officer, Imprivata. "With over 2 million users, we feel that now is an optimum time to bring these like minds together and provide a platform that encourages the exchange of ideas and best practices alongside industry leaders such as doctors Halamka and Kraft."
Additionally attendees can take advantage of direct access to Imprivata experts who will be available to provide one-on-one advice and hands-on demonstrations of Imprivata OneSign® and the complete product portfolio; new products and features will be unveiled and attendees are encouraged to provide product feedback.
Register today: Early bird pricing ends August 29. For more information or to register, please visit http://www.imprivatahealthcon.com/registration.htm.
With over 2 million users and 900 healthcare customers, Imprivata is the #1 provider of secure access solutions for healthcare. By strengthening user authentication, streamlining application access and simplifying compliance reporting across multiple computing environments, customers realize improved workflows, increased security and compliance with government regulations.
Imprivata has received numerous product awards and top review ratings from leading industry publications and analysts, including a Strong Positive rating in Gartner's 2011 Marketscope for ESSO, the #1 ranking in the KLAS SSO Performance report and the #1 rating in 2010 Best in KLAS and Category Leaders report. Headquartered in Lexington, Mass., Imprivata partners with over 200 resellers, and serves the access security needs of customers around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com or follow us on Twitter at @Imprivata.
All Imprivata products are trademarks of Imprivata, Inc. in the USA and other countries. All other product or company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.