Imprivata® to Hold First Annual User Conference Nov. 6 - 8 in Boston
LEXINGTON, Mass., Oct. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Imprivata, the leader healthcare IT security, will hold its first annual HealthCon 2012 User Conference at the Hyatt Regency in Boston, Nov. 6 - 8. The two-day event will feature more than 30 unique breakout sessions delivered by Imprivata product experts, partners, industry leaders and customers. Topics will include workflow improvement, maximizing technology investments, mobile health, electronic health record (EHR) adoption, and meeting HIPAA regulations.
Keynote speakers and session leaders from organizations like Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Johns Hopkins University will address the business challenges hospitals face today, while Imprivata experts and customers will discuss how to best roll-out and implement Imprivata solutions.
Below is a sampling of the content that will be presented at HealthCon; for a full lineup of speakers and sessions, please visit the full agenda:
- Day 1 Keynote: Strategic Technology Roadmap for Meaningful Use Stage 3
John Halamka, MD, MS, Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Chief Information Officer, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Day 2 Breakfast Keynote: Coaching and Leadership for Success in Healthcare IT Chuck Christian, CIO, Good Samaritan Hospital
Keynote sponsored by AHA Solutions
- Day 2 Keynote: The Future of Health & Medicine: Where Can Technology Take Us? Daniel Kraft, MD, Founder & CEO, IntelliMedicine; Executive Director, FutureMed; Medical Track Chair, Singularity University; Inventor of the MarrowMiner
Presentations by Imprivata Customer
- Integrating Authentication into Your Clinical Workflows with ProveID
Sallie Arnett, MS, RHIA, VP Information Systems, Licking Memorial Health Systems
- Stage 2 Meaningful Use: Analysis from the CIO's Perspective
Chuck Christian, CIO, Good Samaritan Hospital
Round Table/Panel Discussions
- VMware View, OneSign and Zero Clients: The Heartbeat of Healthcare Delivery Jonathan May, Network Server Specialist, MidMichigan Health
Aivars Apsite, Technology Strategist, Metro Health
- SSO Deployment and Beyond
Frank Fear, VP of IS, Memorial Healthcare
Lynn Morici, Systems Analyst 3, Atlantic Health System
Jeremey Burton, IS Analyst, Mercy Health Systems
- Understanding the Mobile Health Ecosystem
Jean DerGurahian, Editorial Director, SearchHealthIT.com
Industry Expert/Imprivata Presentations
- New Checklist for HIPAA & HITECH Compliance: Ensure an Always Audit-Ready State
Uday Ali Pabrai, MSEE, CISSP (ISSAP, ISSMP), Security+, CEO, ecfirst
- ePrescribing and Controlled Substances
John Clark, Senior Product Manager, Imprivata
Dave Marotz, Product Manager, Surescripts
The complete list of HealthCon sessions and abstracts can be found here.
Register today: For more information or to register, please visit http://www.imprivatahealthcon.com/registration.htm.
Imprivata, the leader in healthcare IT security, enables secure access and collaboration for two million healthcare users worldwide. As the #1 independent provider of single sign-on and access management solutions for healthcare and other regulated industries, Imprivata OneSign® Single Sign-On is exclusively endorsed by American Hospital Association's (AHA) and recognized by Gartner and KLAS. The company hospitals trust with securing their patient information now offers Imprivata Cortext™, the healthcare industry's first free, HIPAA compliant text messaging solution designed for physicians and nurses. Headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts, Imprivata serves 1,300 hospitals in partnership with more than 200 EMR and technology infrastructure vendors around the world. For more information, please visit www.imprivata.com.
Join us on social media:
Follow Imprivata on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Imprivata
Like Imprivata's Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/Imprivata
Connect with Imprivata on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/imprivata