NEW YORK, March 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global market for in-mold labels is projected to grow from USD 2.58 billion in 2015 to reach USD 3.23 billion by 2020, at an estimated CAGR of 4.54% from 2015 to 2020. The in-mold labels market is driven by growing food & beverage and personal care industries. Furthermore, increasing awareness among consumers about the sustainable labels and their pace of adopting products is one of the biggest factors leading to increase in demand for in-mold labels.
"Food & beverage to gain maximum traction during the forecast period"
The food & beverage segment is projected to be the fastest growing in the next five years. The demand from the food & beverage sector will experience a higher growth rate, mainly because of growing demand for packaged and branded products, and consumer awareness toward authenticity and other details of the product. The fruits & vegetables industry has also posed a huge demand for in-mold labels.
"Europe contributes the maximum market share in 2014"
The market for in-mold labels is also segmented based on region which includes, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World. The European region accounted for the largest share of the total demand generated by the global in-mold labels market in 2014 owing to the increasing demand for in-mold labels from the countries such as France and Germany due to the increasing manufacturing output, rising income and consumption level, and growing demand for effective and efficient labeling. Germany dominated the European market, followed by U.K., in 2014.
Breakdown of primaries
Primary interviews were conducted with a number of industry experts in order to collect data related to different aspects of in-mold labels. The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 33%, Tier 3 – 17%
- By Designation: Director level – 50%, C level – 17%, Others – 33%
- By Region: Asia-Pacific – 67%, Europe – 16%, Rest of the World – 17%
The various suppliers of in-mold labels and related products in the report are as follows:
1. CCL Industries Inc. (Canada)
2. Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH (Austria)
3. Huhtamaki Group (Finland)
4. Coveris Holding S.A. (U.S.)
5. Cenveo, Inc. (U.S.)
6. Fuji Seal International, Inc. (Japan)
7. Multicolor Corporation (U.S.)
8. EVCO Plastics (U.S.)
9. Inland Label & Marketing Services, LLC (U.S.)
10. Innovia Films Ltd. (U.K.)
This report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. It segments the market for in-mold labels comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
2. This report will help stakeholders to understand the market and provide them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03659092-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001