LONDON, Jan. 25, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The in situ hybridization market is projected to reach USD 739.9 million by 2021 from USD 557.1 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 5.8% in the next five years (2016 to 2021).
Increasing diagnosis and growing incidence & prevalence of cancer, technology advancements in therapeutics, increasing government initiatives globally are some factors expected to drive the growth of the global in situ hybridization market in the coming years.
In 2016, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global in situ hybridization market, followed by Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW). This can be attributed to growing clinical and research in cancer by biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, government initiatives, increasing prevalence and diagnosis of cancer in the U.S. and Canada, and increasing adoption of companion diagnostics. Increased adoption of companion diagnostics is attributed to the development and launch of newer therapeutic agents.
In the coming years, the in situ hybridization market is expected to witness the highest growth in the Asia-Pacific region, with emphasis on India, China, and Japan. This can be attributed to the growing presence of international players in China and India, increasing cancer prevalence and diagnosis, and increased healthcare expenditure across the Asia-Pacific region are drivers for the in situ hybridization market in this region.
The market witnesses high competitive intensity, as there are several big and many small firms with similar product offerings. These companies adopt various strategies [agreements, partnerships, collaborations, product launches, acquisitions, and expansions; and other strategies (including approvals, product enhancements, and product deployments] to increase their market shares and establish a strong foothold in the global market.
In-depth interviews were conducted with CEOs, Sales and Marketing Directors, other innovation and technology directors, and executives from various key organizations operating in the adaptive security market place.
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 50%, Tier 2: 42%, Tier 3: 8%
- By Designation: Director Level: 58%, C-Level: 25%, Others: 17%
- By Region: North America: 46%, Europe: 31%, APAC: 15%, ROW: 8%
The report includes the study of key players offering in situ hybridization technique such as Abbott Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG (Switzerland), Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH (Germany), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), PerkinElmer, Inc. (U.S.), Exiqon A/S (Denmark), BioGenex Laboratories, Inc. (U.S.), Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc. (U.S.), and Bio SB Inc. (U.S.)
The focus of this report is on providing quantitative information for clients seeking market size information on various segments of the In Situ Hybridization market. It provides the current and forecast assessment of the Global In Situ Hybridization market. The report incorporates various segments such as by technique, application, end-user and regional analysis. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their market shares, company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn helps firms to garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for strengthening their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the products and services offered by top players in the telehealth market. The report analyzes the in situ hybridization market by component, mode of delivery, and end user.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the in situ hybridization market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyzes the markets for in situ hybridization across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the in situ hybridization market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and distribution networks of the leading players in the in situ hybridization market
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4648407/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/in-situ-hybridization-market-by-technique-application--end-user---global-forecast-to-2021-300396932.html