DUBLIN, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfb5k2/in_vitro) has announced the addition of the "In Vitro Diagnostic Testing Services Market Forecasts - 2015 to 2019" report to their offering.
Its a market that just keeps on growing.
A range of dynamic trends are pushing market growth and company valuations.
- changing demographics
- emerging economies and global prosperity
- biotechnology advances in genetics
- pathogen evolution
- climate change
"In Vitro Diagnostic Testing Services - 2015 to 2019" provides data that analysts and planners can use. Hundreds of pages of information including a complete list of Current 2015 United States Medicare Fee Payment Schedules to help understand test pricing in detail. Make facilities planning decisions. Forecast demand for new testing regimes or technologies. Make research investment decisions. Based on extensive primary and secondary research the testing volume data is broken down into price and volumes allowing researchers and investors to quickly create informed and reasonable forecasts of demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Market Overview
3. Market Trends
4. Laboratory, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Testing Recent Developments
5. Country Market Sizes - North America
6. Country Markets - Europe
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East
9. Global Market Summary
10. The Future of the Clinical Laboratory
- Acibadem Labmed Laboratory
- ACM Medical Laboratory
- Adicon Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Alere Inc
- American Pathology Partners, Inc.
- ARUP Laboratories, Inc.
- Ascend Clinical, LLC
- Aurora Diagnostics, LLC
- Biomnis (France)
- Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Bioscientia Institut fuer Medizinische Diagnostik GmbH
- BP Lab
- Caris Life Sciences, Inc.
- Centrex Clinical Laboratories, Inc.
- Clarient, Inc.
- Claymon Biomnis Laboratories Ltd.
- Clinical Reference Laboratory, Inc.
- Clongen Laboratories LLC
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Diagnósticos da América (DASA)
- DL Reference Laboratory
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- Exagen Diagnostics, Inc.
- Genomic Health, Inc.
- Genzyme Corporation
- Gribbles Pathology
- Integrated Regional Laboratories, Inc.
- Kingmed Diagnostics
- Laboratory Corporation of America
- Lifelabs Medical Laboratory Services
- Medicus Phillipines Inc.
- MEDTOX Scientific, Inc.
- Mid America Clinical Laboratories, LLC
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zfb5k2/in_vitro
Media Contact: Laura Wood , +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets