Nonprofit organization will exhibit at National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees event in Scottsdale, Arizona
ORLANDO, Fla., Feb. 14, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- InCharge® Debt Solutions ("InCharge"), a nonprofit credit counseling agency, will be on hand to showcase its bankruptcy courses at the 2013 Spring Seminar of the National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees, scheduled for February 22-23, 2013 at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, Scottsdale, Arizona.
InCharge will be showcasing its Pre-Filing Credit Counseling, and Pre-Discharge Debtor Education courses, found online at www.PersonalFinanceEducation.com. InCharge, with its affiliate InCharge Education Foundation, has helped clients complete over 1 million bankruptcy courses.
The conference will feature workshops on topics like Trustees in a mega-case, Trustees as investigators, insurance as an asset, conversion of non-exempt assets to exempt assets, and case law updates, among others.
"Arizona is in the middle of an area of the United States that has been particularly hard hit by bankruptcy filings," said Beth Mason, InCharge's Director of Outreach Programs for Bankruptcy Services. "There were 4.37 filings per capita in Arizona (ranked #16 in the country) in 2012, but nearby California (#9), Nevada (#2), Utah (#4) and Colorado (#7) had ever higher numbers. The National Association of Bankruptcy Trustees Spring Seminar will be an excellent opportunity for InCharge to meet many of the legal professionals in the region while learning more about what we can do to help them and their clients."
InCharge Debt Solutions provides bankruptcy counseling, credit counseling, and housing counseling services to consumers and service members in need of financial literacy education, money management guidance, and help finding the right debt solution for their specific situation.
- Bankruptcy Education and Counseling: Take required pre-filing and pre-discharge courses and receive counseling from certified staff. Call 866-729-0049.
- Credit Counseling: Certified credit counselors give free, confidential counseling (online or by phone) and offer an alternative to debt consolidation through debt management programs and free budgeting assistance. Call 877-486-4924.
- Housing Counseling Services: Get help with HUD-approved foreclosure prevention, first-time homebuyer education and free counseling. Call 877-251-1882.
- Servicemember Help: Specialized help for military families facing financial difficulty. Call 877-258-9549.
- Online Counseling: Free, comprehensive web counseling provides budget building tool, analysis and available solutions from your computer. Visit: www.incharge.org.
About InCharge® Debt Solutions
Founded in 1997, InCharge® Debt Solutions is a leading 501(c)(3) non-profit, community-service organization offering confidential and professional credit counseling, housing counseling, debt management, bankruptcy education and general financial education to individuals seeking options to manage credit card debt and consolidate debt payment. The company, accredited by the Council on Accreditation (COA) and a member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), interacted with over 1.1 million consumers in 2012. InCharge is affiliated with InCharge® Education Foundation, Inc. (ICEF) which is dedicated to providing educational products, services and research supporting the personal financial literacy of consumers across America. ICEF also provides financial literacy training to servicemembers and their families through MilitaryMoney.com.
Contact: Media Relations
InCharge® Debt Solutions
SOURCE InCharge Debt Solutions