LONDON, Feb. 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- "The rising security breaches targeting enterprises and increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks are driving the incident response services market"
The incident response services market size is estimated to grow from USD 13.09 billion in 2016 to USD 30.29 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.3% from 2016 to 2021. The rising security breaches targeted on enterprises, increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks, and improved return on investments are the main driving forces behind increased adoption of incident response services. With the rapid advancement in technology, there has been an increase in the usage of digital solutions, connected devices, and IT systems. This usage of technology attracts hackers to gain access to confidential customers and company data for their personal benefit. Due to the rise in the number of security breaches targeting business applications and data, organizations across the world are deploying cyber security solutions and adopting incident response services to recover the loss at a faster pace. However, the shortage of technical expertise and lack of awareness regarding advice threats are restricting the growth of the incident response services market.
"Information Technology-Enabled Services industry is expected to gain the maximum traction during the forecast period"
The Information Technology-Enabled Services (ITES) vertical is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The increased integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) into the different processes of industries, governments, families, and consumers, along with the rising sophistication levels of cyber-attacks, have led the IT and telecom sector to focus more on their cyber security activities as well as services that can respond quickly to such incidents.
"North America is expected to have the largest market share"
In terms of market size, North America is estimated to hold the largest share in the overall incident response services market in 2016. The region, including the U.S. and Canada, has shown increased investments in the market, and a number of vendors have evolved to cater to the rapidly growing incident response services market. Considerable growth is expected in the region during the forecast period. Asia-Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Due to the increasing sophistication levels of threats, countries such as India, Japan, and Singapore have all updated or launched new national cyber security policies.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. The break-up profile of primary participants is as follows:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 40%, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 30%
- By Designation: C level – 68%, Director level – 17%, and Others – 15%
- By Region: North America – 40%, APAC – 40%, and Europe – 20%
The incident response services ecosystem comprises the following major vendors:
1. IBM Corporation (New York, U.S.)
2. Cisco Systems, Inc. (California, U.S.)
3. Intel Corporation (California, U.S.)
4. Symantec Corporation (California, U.S.)
5. Dell Inc. (Texas, U.S.)
6. BAE Systems (London, U.K.)
7. Check Point Software Technologies Ltd (California, U.S.)
8. FireEye Inc. (California, U.S.)
9. Honeywell International Inc. (New Jersey, U.S.)
10. Verizon Communication Inc. (New York, U.S.)
11. Rapid7 Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
The main objective of this report is to define, describe, and forecast the incident response services market that is segmented by solution, service, security type, organization size, deployment mode, vertical, and region. The solution segment includes incident response readiness assessment, incident record management & forensics, user behavior analytics, remediation & recovery, and containment, whereas the service segment include support & maintenance, consulting & advisory, design & integration, and training & education. The security type segment is further segmented into web security, application security, endpoint security, network security, database security, and cloud security; the organization size segment has been split into small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises, whereas deployment mode segment has been segmented into cloud and on-premises. The verticals considered in the report include ITES; Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance (BFSI); government; healthcare; retail; and manufacturing, and others that include media & entertainment and education. The report attempts to forecast the market size with respect to the five main regions, namely, the North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and Latin America.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report segments the incident response services market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across the different end users and regions.
2. The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
3. This report will help stakeholders to understand the competition and gain more insights to better their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem, new product developments, partnerships, and mergers & acquisitions.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4666423/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/incident-response-services-market-by-component-security-type-organization-size-deployment-mode-vertical-and-region---global-forecast-to-2021-300401717.html