LONDON, Jan. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The investment tracker provides a quarterly snapshot of the investment activity in India. It analyses investment activity on a quarter-on-quarter basis with respect to the number and value of projects. The data is segmented by different industries, regions, stages of implementation, types of ownership, and types of project type for deeper analysis and insights. Lastly, it provides information on big-ticket projects. The investment tracker is useful for business planning and decision-making by evaluating the industrial activity within their own industry as well as other allied industries in their value chain and larger ecosystem.
- Real GDP growth is estimated to have grown by percent.
- Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Professional Services registered the highest growth rate of percent.
- Industry grew at percent; Mining registered a low growth of percent.
- Per capita income rose to INR in 2014-15, which was % higher than 2013-14's estimate of INR .
- Gross fiscal deficit came in at percent of GDP, lower than the Budget estimate of percent.
- Current account deficit eased to percent of GDP, down from percent a year ago.
India's Economic Growth Continues its Gradual Upward Trend
- The Indian economy grew at a real rate of percent in 2014, recovering steadily after bottoming out in 2012-13 at percent.
- The service sector, the main engine of recovery, grew by percent.
- The agriculture and allied sector grew by just percent, dragged down by lower production of foodgrains and oilseeds on account of a poor monsoon the previous year.
- Industry grew by percent, up from percent a year ago, due to improving business sentiments and a pick-up in investments.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3161441/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers