India: A Growing Market for Calibration and Repair Services Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar showing how the drive towards higher quality in India necessitates more thorough calibration and repair services
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Sept. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. EDT
Online, with free registration
Frost & Sullivan's Janani Balasundar, Test and Measurement Research Analyst
The Indian calibration and repair services market presents significant revenue potential for service providers, as the rise of local demand is attracting multinationals to India, driving unprecedented growth in this market. As a result, competition in the calibration and repair services market in India is increasing, forcing participants to devise innovative strategies in order to maximize their market performance.
"For the first time, a private primary-level calibration laboratory to calibrate master equipment has been established in India driven to meet the demand from the end users for higher calibration capabilities locally," said Frost & Sullivan Test and Measurement Research Analyst Janani Balasundar. "Previously, only government laboratories provided such services."
The presentation will benefit global calibration and repair service providers, as well as companies who are looking to enter this market, as attendees will gain a better understanding of the market dynamics and areas of need.
Overall, this briefing will cover:
- Current and future calibration and repair services market size
- Key market trends
- Existing competitive landscape for this market
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Test and Measurement practice, please visit: testandmeasurement.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email email@example.com your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and website, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan