LONDON, Dec. 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Acetic acid (CH3COOH) is an organic compound that is a colorless liquid with a sour taste and pungent smell. Acetic acid can be manufactured by different processes such as liquid phase oxidation process or methanol carbon monoxide method. Acetic acid is used during the production of Purified Terepthalic Acid (PTA), Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM), Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Acetic Anhydride, etc. Acetic acid is used in a large number of end user industries like pharmaceuticals, textiles, packaging, films, adhesives, paints & coatings, etc.
"India Acetic Acid Market Study, 2011 - 2025" report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of acetic acid market in India during 2011 - 2025. The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive acetic acid market in India.
"India Acetic Acid Market Study, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of acetic acid market in India:
- India Acetic Acid Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customers Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India acetic acidmarket in the coming years?
- Which is the largest application area for acetic acid in India?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India acetic acid market?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with acetic acid manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4422596/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-acetic-acid-market-study-2011---2025-300378856.html