NEW YORK, Dec. 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Adhesives are substances that bind one surface to another surface. Based on manufacturing technology, adhesives are categorized as water-based, reactive, solvent based and holt melt adhesives. Increasing disposable income, rising GDP, changing lifestyles and rapid urbanization are driving growth in packaging, furniture and construction sectors in India and these are the key end users of adhesives in India. Moreover, expansion in building & construction sector is propelling consumption of adhesives such as vinyl adhesives, for use in wood and ply laminates in the country. Additionally, several end use industries are opting for water based adhesives due to their environment friendly characteristics and absence of VOC emissions. This is projected to augur well for India adhesives market in the coming years.
According to "India Adhesives Market By Technology, By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025", adhesives market in India is projected to cross US$ 1.3 billion by 2025, on the back of growing demand for adhesives in flooring applications and binding of PVC components. Further, growing footwear industry and rising production of automotive parts is fueling demand for adhesives in India. Polyurethane adhesives dominated India adhesives market due to its rising use in various end user industries such as wood, rubber and metal, etc., on account of its strong bonding and temperature resistant properties. Few of the major companies operating in India adhesives market include Pidilite Industries Ltd., Henkel Adhesive Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., Anabond Ltd., Atul Ltd., etc. "India Adhesives Market By Technology, By Type, By End Use Industry, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011 - 2025" report elaborates following aspects related to adhesives market in India:
- India Adhesives Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis– By Technology (Water Based, Reactive, Hot Melt, Solvent Based & Water Based), By Type (Polyurethane, Acrylic, Vinyl, Rubber Based, Epoxy & Others), By End Use Industry (Furniture, Packaging, Automotive, Footwear, Construction & Others)
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India adhesives market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To help industry consultants, adhesive manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with adhesive manufacturers, dealers & distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.orgUS: (339)-368-6001Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-adhesives-market-by-technology-by-type-by-end-use-industry-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2011---2025-300380936.html