LONDON, Feb. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- With a population of over a billion, India is one of the major developing countries with huge middle class population base and rising per capita income. On the back of expanding fleet size of passenger cars and commercial vehicles, market for automotive air conditioning & refrigeration in India registered growth at a CAGR of 5.36%, during 2011-2015. In addition, rapidly growing demand for processed fruits & vegetables, meat & fish, dairy products and beverages in the country, in conjugation with rising urban population and changing consumption habits of consumers are few of the major factors expected to fuel demand for automotive air conditioning and refrigeration units in India during the forecast period. On the back of extensive use of air conditioners in automobiles, especially in passenger cars, automotive air conditioning segment emerged as a major contributor to India automotive air conditioning & refrigeration market in 2015, followed by automotive refrigeration segment.
According to "India Automotive Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Market By Vehicle Type, By Tonnage Capacity, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021", market for automotive air conditioning and refrigeration in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.98%, during 2016–2021. This growth in the market can be attributed to increasing foreign direct investments in automotive sector and growing production of medium & heavy commercial vehicles in the country. Moreover, government has allowed 100% FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) through automatic route to develop its cold chain sector, which also includes automotive refrigeration. Subros Ltd., a leading supplier of automotive air conditioners to Maruti Udyog Ltd (MUL) and Tata Motors, dominated India automotive air conditioning market, in 2015. "India Automotive Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Market By Vehicle Type, By Tonnage Capacity, By Application, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011-2021" discusses the following aspects of automotive air conditioning & refrigeration market in India:
- India Automotive Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis (Automotive Air Conditioning) - By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car, Light Commercial Vehicle, Bus and Heavy Commercial Vehicle), By Tonnage Capacity (Below 18000Btu, 18000-40000 Btu and Above 40000Btu)
- Segmental Analysis (Automotive Refrigeration) - By Vehicle Type (Light Commercial Vehicle and Heavy Commercial Vehicle), By Application (Dairy Products, Meat & Poultry Products, Fruits & Vegetables, Confectionery Products and Others)
- Policy and Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India automotive air conditioning & refrigeration market
- To identify customer preference towards automotive air conditioning & automotive refrigeration
- To help industry consultants, online service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research includes interviews with air conditioners and refrigeration suppliers, channel partners & industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications such as company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4683639/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-automotive-air-conditioning--refrigeration-market-by-vehicle-type-by-tonnage-capacity-by-application-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011-2021-300403899.html