LONDON, Jan. 26, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) constitute of automatic centralized controls of a building's lighting control solutions, security & access control, energy metering & monitoring systems, HVAC systems, etc. Buildings accounted for nearly 40% of the global energy consumption and garnered for one-third of total greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, globally. According to the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), energy efficiency of HVAC plants in commercial buildings can be improved by installing optimized BACS, thereby reducing overall energy consumption by 30%-80%. By registering more than 3 billion sq. ft. area of green building projects by mid of 2015, India stood at the second position in world green building footprint in the same year, and the country is expected to cross more than 8.5 billion sq. ft. area by 2022. Around 60-70% of total building stock in India is yet to come in 2030, thereby is expected to generate opportunities for the country's building automation & control systems market during forecast period. Moreover, growing concerns regarding greenhouse gas emissions and increasing electricity demand supply gap are expected to drive India BACS market during 2016 - 2021. Increasing number of shopping malls, IT/ITeS office buildings, educational institutes, etc. is further anticipated to aid the country's BACS market over the next five years.
According to "India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market, By Segment, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021", the BACS market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 18% during 2016 – 2021, on account of increasing living standards, booming industrialization and rapidly growing awareness about the benefits of using BACS. Electronic Security & Safety occupied the largest share in India BACS market in 2015. The segment is anticipated to maintain its dominance during the forecast period as well owing to growing security concerns, increasing incidences of crimes and robberies, surging disposable income and growing infrastructure-based developments. Region-wise, west region is the largest demand generating region for BACS, followed by north, south and east regions. Some of the major companies operating in India BACS market are ABB, Beckhoff, Cisco, Creston, Legrand, Johnson Controls, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Honeywell, among others."India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market, By Segment, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2011 – 2021"discusses the following aspects of India BACS market:
- India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Segment (Electronic Security & Safety, HVAC, Lighting Systems & Energy Management Systems (EMS)), By Sales Channel (Indirect Vs. Direct), By Region, By Company
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Building Automation & Control Systems (BACS) market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, BACS companies and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with building automation & control systems manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4646986/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-building-automation--control-systems-market-by-segment-by-sales-channel-competition-forecast--opportunities-2011---2021-300397834.html