India Built-in Kitchen Appliance Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2021, built-in kitchen appliances market in India is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 17% during 2016-2021.
Built-in kitchen appliances are gaining popularity in India on account of rising urban population, growing purchasing power, and increasing expenditure on promotional programs by companies to increase consumer awareness. Moreover, various other factors such as increasing working women population and expanding retail formats such as supermarkets, convenience stores and hypermarkets across the country are positively influencing built-in kitchen appliances market.
Increasing construction of premium apartment, coupled with growing association of companies with builders, for installation of built-in kitchen appliances, are also contributing in the rising demand of built-in kitchen appliances in India.
Growing consumer expenditure on luxury goods, coupled with an increasing number of distributers and dealers of built-in kitchen appliances collaborating with leading online portals such as Flipkart, Amazon, etc., is expected to boost consumer adoption over the next five years.
Demand for built-in kitchen appliances is predominantly concentrated in South and North regions of India. In 2015, both of these regions accounted for around 63% of the market share in India built-in kitchen appliances market, and these regions are expected to maintain their dominance through the forecast period as well.
Market Trends & Development
- Easy Financing & Emergence of New Payment Modes
- Rising Prominence in Hypermarkets and Supermarkets
- Changing Lifestyle and Increase in Number of Nuclear Families
- New Product Innovations
- Increasing Tie-ups between Product Suppliers and Real Estate Builders
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Built-in Market Overview
5. India Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
6. India Built-in Ovens Market Outlook
7. India Built-in Hobs Market Outlook
8. India Built-in Hoods Market Outlook
9. India Built-in-Refrigerators Market Outlook
10. India Built-in Dishwashers Market Outlook
11. India Other Built-in Kitchen Appliances Market Outlook
12. Supply Chain Analysis
13. Market Dynamics
14. Market Trends & Development
15. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
16. India Economic Profiles
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
- BSH Household Appliances Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd.
- CATA Appliances Ltd.
- Elica PB India Private Limited
- Fisher & Paykel Appliances (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Frankie Faber India Ltd.
- IFB Industries Ltd.
- Kaff Appliances India Pvt. Ltd.
- LG Electronics India Pvt. Ltd.
- Miele India Pvt. Ltd.
- Whirlpool of India Ltd.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7s62cj/india_builtin
Related Topics: Household Appliances
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-built-in-kitchen-appliances-market-competition-forecast-and-opportunities-2021---easy-financing--emergence-of-new-payment-modes---research-and-markets-300316966.html
SOURCE Research and Markets