NEW YORK, Dec. 17, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Calcium Carbonate is an odorless, colorless and tasteless chemical compound with the formula CaCO3. It is a common substance naturally found in limestone, calcite, aragonite, chalk, marble, pearl and oyster, and can be found in geological, biological and extra-terrestrial sources, including rocks, shells of snails, corals, craters, etc. It is commonly obtained by the means of mining or quarrying, and can also be produced by using calcium oxide as a raw material. Calcium carbonate are used across various industries such as paper, plastics, paints & coatings, personal health, food & beverage, construction, etc. In addition, it is also used in the purification of iron from iron ores, as a filter cake-sealing agent in oil industry, pH control in swimming pools, refining of sugar from sugar beet, filler for latex gloves, neutralising acidic soil and in eradication of harmful sulphuric and nitric acid emissions in fossil fuel power plants by means of process called flu gas desulphurization.
According to "India Calcium Carbonate Market Study, 2011 – 2025", report studies the market size and share of various segments and sub-segments of calcium carbonate market in India during 2011 - 2025. In the study, the market has been categorized into two broader that include Precipitated Calcium Carbonate (PCC) and Activated Calcium Carbonate (ACC).
The market dynamics section of the report elaborates the factors that are driving the market as well as the challenges inhibiting growth. The research study also includes insights of the key market trends, a detailed analysis of the changing competitive landscape, and revenue forecasts for each segment and sub-segment. In addition, report also provides customers analysis including current suppliers, procurement prices & quantity being purchased annually.
All this information is provided to assist the established market players and new entrants in taking their strategic decisions, thereby aiding them in strengthening their market position in a highly competitive calcium carbonate market in India."India Calcium Carbonate Market Study, 2011 – 2025" report elaborates the following aspects of calcium carbonate market in India:
- India Calcium Carbonate Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Vs. Activated Calcium Carbonate), By Application (PVC, Rubber, Cosmetics & Others), By Region
- Market Attractiveness Index Analysis
- Competitive Landscape
- Leading Customer Analysis
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next ten years
- To access industry data/statistics to make informed strategy decisions
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- What would be the segmental and regional growth trends in India calcium carbonate market in the coming years?
- Which calcium carbonate is preferred the most?
- What strategies should market competitors employ to gain share in mature segments of the India calcium carbonate market?
- What are the competitor profiles in this market and how do they compete for market share?
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with calcium carbonate manufacturers, distributors, customers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.
Read the full report:
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-calcium-carbonate-market-study-2011---2025-300380319.html