NEW YORK, Nov. 9, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Candy is a rich sweet confection made with sugar and often flavored or combined with fruits or nuts. Rapid modernization, continuously rising innovative and premium product launches, growing e-commerce market coupled with expanding organized retail channels and synchronized distribution networks are projected to drive candy market in India in the coming years. Major cities in India, such as Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, and Kolkata are among the leading demand generators of candies in the country. With increasing economic development in the country, lifestyle and preference of consumers is also significantly changing in Tier I and Tier II cities, which is driving candy consumption across these cities. Moreover, demand for sugar-free and low calorie candy products is also growing on account of increasing health awareness among consumers across the country.
According to "India Candy Market By Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021'', candy market in India is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of over 9% during 2016 - 2021, on account of rising middle class households, coupled with increasing working as well as youth population. The most dominant segment in the country's candy market is sugar candy. The sugar candy segment is expected to maintain its dominance due to continuing launch of innovative products as well as aggressive branding initiatives undertaken by leading market players. Preference for premium chocolate candies as gifts on festivals and functions is also growing considerably across the country due to increasing marketing initiatives to position chocolate candies as a product of indulgence rather than impulse product. In 2015, organized sector accounted for a majority share in India candy market; and the segment's dominance is expected to further increase during 2016 - 2021. "India Candy Market By Type, By Organized Vs Unorganized, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2011-2021'', discusses the following aspects of candy market in India:
- India Candy Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Sugar Candy, Chocolate Candy and Gum Candy), By Organized Vs Unorganized
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India candy market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, candy manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research includes interviews with candy manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research includes an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p04290223-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/india-candy-market-by-type-competition-forecast--opportunities-2021-300360076.html